Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Toronto Girlfriends

IN-Call Samantha @ Gspot Review

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
olayda said:
GD thank you so much for that review. Fan fucking tastic.

I love soft and slow. Also, when I was with Adrianna @ Gspot she said she loves to duo with Samantha exclusively and she thought we should give it a shot. Looking at Samantha's profile I wasn't sure, but now I am.

Thanks brother.

O

I had to re-read your review of Adrianna, seems like they are very similar except that MSOG was ok for Samantha. I think you would be very happy with her.

A duo with Adrianna and Samantha would be a monumental event to live through.

Enjoy.

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
You are a good reviewer GD, you give us enough information without the nitty gritty. A very intriguing review.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
DrAnus said:
You are a good reviewer GD, you give us enough information without the nitty gritty. A very intriguing review.

Glad you liked the review and the style, I write the review to make sure I give info on the type of session, the general impression of the ladies style and give some highlights. Most importantly, I ensure that my reviews use taste where the lady herself can read and not be embarrased by all the intimate details. BTW, if its warranted I do believe its important to write a negative review using tact, thankfully on another occasion I have only had one bad session to date.

Massimo

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 384
I have seen her too GDL. I really liked her too. She is very sophisticated lady.

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
Nice review GDL. Sometimes sp's with slow n soft bbbj technique does it for me. Slam-bam sessions are great, but senual sessions can be a very nice change of pace.

About this Discussion

25 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom