Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Mirage Entertainment

Salome Spa Germany - Oct 2019 Visit

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
Name: Larissa & Sonya
URL / Website: https://www.fkk-salome.de/en/
Hair Length and Color: Larissa- Black shoulder length
Sonya - Brown with blonde hi-lites. Below shoulder length
Larissa - Slender firm body with nice b cups.
Sonya - Maybe 140 lbs 5'-3" Great tits with pink puffy nips. She was pretty & sexy looking.

After spending a few afternoon hours at Luderland I checked into my hotel & took a nice nap. Around five I was getting hungry so I went online to check on some clubs that I wanted to visit over the next couple of days. Two small ones I visited last year were now closed ( no more sweet Isa for me at XS Sauna) but four medium sized clubs that I haven't visited yet looked interesting. Salome was mentioned on the ISG boards but with very few details. I decided to save the other clubs when I had more energy so I drove the 22 min. to Salome Spa Club to check it out.

I paid the 40E entry and had some Chicken & rice for dinner. Later I walked around the club and noticed that quite a few girls here had a few extra pounds on them . Maybe many European guys like a more curvaceous woman but I prefer slender (not Skinny) girls. Petite and Athletic are an extra Bonus for me. I noticed one slender girl at the bar who happened to be the only topless girl at the club. She didn't speak English. I wandered around some more and a sexy looking Girl named Sonya gave me a big smile as I passed her couch. She spoke English so we talked for a while. I told her I was going to see someone for 1/2hr in about an hour or so after I digested the meal I just ate. Sonya tried talking me into going to the room with her now . I repeated that I was waiting until later. I asked her if she knew the topless girl at the bar. She told me the girl's name was Larissa. I told Sonya I was thinking of maybe seeing her & Larissa together to see which one was better so I would know for future visits. Total BS but I thought it might encourage them to give better service.

I left to watch some TV in the back room. About a 1/2hr later Sonya came into the room and said Larissa was seeing someone else for 4 hrs and wasn't available. She said she had a replacement & brought over Elena who she introduced as her sister. I told her there was still a 1/2hr left so if Larissa was not available at 9 o'clock then I would see her sister. I decided to get some details so I told the girls I wanted a little kissing , BBBJ ,69 and sex . Sonya replied only BJ's with condom in this Club . Then both her and her sister both said no kissing. I told them this was getting to be a problem & Sonya quickly replied OK some kissing. She then tried to talk me into an hour saying it would be more fun I told her only 1/2hr & to Come back at 9.

At 9PM I went back to the main room and saw Larissa sitting at the Bar. I should have known not to trust Sonya then but the little head still wanted her . Sonya came to me in the main room & I told her Larissa was coming with us. In the room Sonya removed the teddy she was wearing and I finally got to see her C cup puffy tits with large pink areolas & nipples. I was thinking the little head was right after all. I got on the Bed & Larissa sat on me rubbing her pussy against my Dick . L then moved down and started rubbing my Dick. It looked like she was about to give me a BBBJ when S spoke to her in Romanian while handing her a condom. While L applied the condom I told S to sit on my face . L began what turned out to be a really good CBJ . I started licking S's pussy but after 30 seconds she pulled away. I reached out and pulled her hips back to me but she pulled away again. S then leaned down and put her puffy tits near my face so I began licking & sucking on her nipples. Within seconds S's nipples swelled up to the size of my pinky finger to the 1st joint. I looked at S and said " Wow those nipples are huge". S laughed and cupped her tits in her hands to show them off. I went back to sucking her nipples but a few seconds later S pulled away again.

By this time L's CBJ much to my surprise was getting me close to popping. I told the girls to switch. L moved up facing me and I reached up to grab her petite ass to pull her pussy down to my mouth. S moved down to switch the cover & began a HJ. L started making low grunting sounds and moving her pelvis around as I licked her pussy. I looked up and saw she had leaned forward putting her hands on the wall. The more I licked the louder L moaned so I grabbed two handfuls of her ass and went at it with long slow licks in between flicking my tongue over her clit. I was so into licking L but the BJ I was suppose to be getting didn't feel right. When I lifted L's ass up slightly to see what S was doing I saw she was still doing a HJ. I told her to stop the hands and suck my Dick as I went back to licking L. It felt like S might have done a BJ for a few seconds then she was back to the hands. I again moved L up a little and told S to forget it and just to sit on my Dick. She looked confused so I told her to get on top.

I went back to licking L who was dripping by now. Again something didn't feel right so I moved L up again and saw S Squatting over my Dick but just using her hand with Lube on my Dick. I was pissed so I got up and told S to move over for Doggy. She didn't look too pleased but she did it. I got behind S and she started squirming as soon as my Dick was in her. After falling out of her pussy a few times I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me as I fucked her. It was good was about a minute then S twisted her body and pulled away from it. I looked at S and said " forget it ... just get out of the way".

L switched the covers again and I started Doggy with her as S knelt off to the side. It wasn't long before L started grunting loudly so I went at her hard and fast & the moaning got louder. L was so loud that S actually moved closer to us to see what was going on . I looked at S's face and she looked confused again. After a few minutes I had L turn over and I got on top of her. L starting her moaning again and she wrapped her arms around me as she pushed her pussy onto my Dick as I fucked her. I was having a great time except for L's moaning so loud next to my ear. It really didn't matter much because L soon popped and I went along with her. L who hadn't said a single word to me the whole time just looked at me with a big smile on her face.

We went to the money lockers and I handed S 50E which she said was the 1/2 rate. I then turned and pulled out two 20's from my wallet and handed it to L . Then I pulled a 10 and handed it to her. L looked surprised and gave me another big smile. S was leaning over watching the transaction very closely. Something seemed odd so I went to receptionist and asked her what the 1/2hr rate was. She replied 40E . When I told her that S had told me it was 50E the receptionist said that the girls set their own price and they have no control over it. It seemed the Bitch Sonya was a liar and con artist as well as a bad lay!

After I showered I ate a little and was about to leave but I was still fuming about the Sonya Bitch. When I went to the bar area I saw Larissa at the bar and Sonya sitting with a group of other girls nearby. I went over to L and told her I had a very time time with her in a loud voice so Sonya would hear it. L looked confused. Shit I forgot no English. I pointed to her and gave her a thumbs up and then I pointed to S and gave her a thumbs down. L starting laughing loudly. While I felt better it still didn't seem like enough so I went over to S and told her she was a liar and a waste in the bedroom. She gave me a sarcastic smile and said " OK " . The other girls with her looked shocked & just stared at me as I walked away. At least I felt better.

I would recommend Larissa for a great time but not the Bitch Sonya!

About this Discussion

2 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom