Made with Love

MUSE Sadie @ MUSE

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
It had been a few weeks since my last visit to MUSE and at the end of that visit, as I was about to walk out of the door, I was introduced to Sadie, who was another attendant working on that shift. We spoke briefly and as I was leaving, I promised her that I would be back to see her.

Yesterday evening, I was in the mood for a massage. I had spent the better part of the day outdoors, helping my aunt get her garden ready for Spring and it was a physical workout. I was carrying bags of seeds, fertilizer and digging all day, so my muscles were a bit sore and needed some soothing hands. I gave MUSE a call and I was delighted that Sadie was on shift, so I booked a 45 minute session with her.

At the appointment time, I arrived at the location near Keele and Finch. Sarah, the receptionist greeted me, collected the door fee and showed me to one of the rooms. I quickly jumped in the shower, dried off and lay on the table with my towel on. After a couple of minutes, there was a knock on the door and Sadie walked in and she looked stunning. Even better than her pics on the website. She was about 5' 7" with red hair, hazel eyes, a nice rack and perfect bum. As soon as she saw me, she recognised me from the party several weeks ago and also from my last visit when we were introduced. She immediately gives me a big hug and we caught up on times. I removed my towel as she started the massage. When her clothes came off, I was like WOW! She had such a great body!

I found Sadie to be very friendly, outgoing and a very sweet person. She also had a great sense of humour. We instantly clicked and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent together. She had such soft hands and was playful at the same time, but within MP limits. As the 45 minute mark was approaching, I decided to extend the appointment to an hour.

As for the experience, it was great and I had a good time. The facility was spotless, with lots of supplies. The staff was great. Sarah, the receptionist was very professional and Sadie made the time I spent with her very memorable and enjoyable. Would I repeat? Yes.

Sadie is an amazing young lady, an absolute sweatheart and she has a good head on her shoulders. Please treat her right guys!

KR

Top Bottom