Made with Love

IN-Call Sabrina@Gemini

I

iceman_dci

So my buddy Pete tells me he has a new girl in his lineup, . She worked at PAL a while ago and then took a break. I read previous reviews and it she seemed to be hit and miss, but what the hell, maybe the break did her some good, so I laced up my boots and went in for a kinda-sorta-TOFTT.

New location for Gemini in Etobicoke so it was just as easy as getting to the airport. Nice place and pretty discreet, good parking LOL. Call and get the room number and in I go. Knock knock knock and the door opens to no one....oh yeah, behind the green door hehehe. Out pops a little Italian Gina; damn I thought I was sitting out on a cafe on St. Clair west and Sabrina was coming out to serve me some Brio and canolies. Sabrina pics and measurements are accurate, nuttin deceiving there.

Intro's are made and I could tell she was a little nervous and shy. She offers me a beverage but doesn't have a bottle opener as it doesn't have a twist top. So here I am wandering around the hotel room to find a suitable edge to pop the top off without doing any damage. I finally opt for the door handle and manage to pop the top off, all the while thinking in my head that if I were to hit it hard enough and break the handle, we would've had to call the front desk to ask them to let us out LOL. Oh well that didn't happen.

I go to clean up and come out to Sabrina waiting for me on the bed. We discuss menu and restriction and she assures me that she is a PSE so anything goes....:eek: HELLO!!

There's no fooling around with this girl, straight to action! Great DFK, digits, HJ, plenty of groping and exploration. Down for DATY, clean, neat and lots of originality. Very responsive. She goes for the BBBJ and it is very good with DT...great hold and lots of enthusiasm. Move around for 69 and more of her tasty kitty and the DT continues. Rear digits applied with no complaints and is met with gyrations. Sabrina is very vocal and got distracted throughout this and I ended up getting the 34.5 again...that's ok though!!

On goes the cover and CG is applied a very nice ride. I switch her over to mish and Boston crab is applied. A good pounding ensues, I'm ready to bust fairly quickly at this point...umm fairly quickly for me is about 20 minutes hehehehe. Break time!!

Downtime enabled me to tell all of my stupid jokes and anecdotes to a willing, captive audience. Sabrina was still quite quiet and reserved but was quick to laugh and kept me going with my quips. She then asks me if I'd like to go again...hmm. Being a 1 SOG kinda guy, (and with plenty of time left), I said okay but to just some oral manipulation as she was quite good at it with the DT mixed in. More rear digit action in 69 and I was brought to another SOG...jeezus, this doesn't usually happen to me! Quick shower and I was off.

A nice experience with this little known lady.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
iceman_dci said:
Out pops a little Italian Gina; damn I thought I was sitting out on a cafe on St. Clair west and Sabrina was coming out to serve me some Brio and canolies. Sabrina pics and measurements are accurate, nuttin deceiving there.
Very nice find Iceman.

You did indicate that Sabrina could be your typical Italian waitress, but could you give an honest comment about Sabrina's face. I would still do her since rate for PSE is good (especially if Greek is included).

I

iceman_dci

Madmax said:
What was Sabrina's name when at PAL's?

Sabrina.... :p

SloCumHeat said:
Very nice find Iceman.

You did indicate that Sabrina could be your typical Italian waitress, but could you give an honest comment about Sabrina's face. I would still do her since rate for PSE is good (especially if Greek is included).

Sorry man, that's always subjective on beauty especially the numbers game. She just reminded me of the time I lived on St. Clair and Vaughn Rd and my walks along there and all the different flavours of Italian women....I love them all!!

billdong said:
Any sp that laughs at your jokes deserves a medal ice. :razz:

Just as long as they aren't laughing at something else, it's all good.

king21 said:
PSE anything goes?, I like the sound of that!

Hey King, that's what SHE said :p, I think she might even take on Demien.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Excellent review as always, Iceman.

BTW, great find and when such a hot looking lady like that in the pics says "anything goes" that is music to my ears!

I have not yet tried Gemini, but it's great to know that they are located near my home base and it looks like they have an awesome lineup. I will definitely give Pete a call soon.

KR

I

iceman_dci

olayda said:
34.5 :lol:

Took me about 10 minutes to figure this one out ( I'm not that great at math )
Epic review my friend

I used this once before dude...I love coining new acronyms MT, MFK...lol

Knight Rider said:
Excellent review as always, Iceman.

BTW, great find and when such a hot looking lady like that in the pics says "anything goes" that is music to my ears!

I have not yet tried Gemini, but it's great to know that they are located near my home base and it looks like they have an awesome lineup. I will definitely give Pete a call soon.

KR

Music to my ears too KR...I'll tell you something, when she sat on my face for 34.5, her ass was incredible from that view, kneading it and digiting her rear was just awesome.

Rayden said:
Nice review dude! I enjoyed Sabrina when she was with Pal. Little spinners body, you must have loved that!

Hellz yeah BUD!!

RedLight said:
Where do these girls keep springing up from?. Its like there's a bottomless well of pussy somewhere. I'm convinced that every smokin girl in this town is a SP.

Hahaha, ever wander about and look at all the hot women and wonder...hmmmm I wonder how much an hour is... :lol:

Lou Siffer

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 248
Thanks for the review iceman.

I saw Sabrina a few times when she was with PAL. PSE was a bit hit and miss back then, even from one visit to the next, but I always had a good time. I didn't realize she was back.

I'll admit to being the slow witted one here... 34.5? wtf?

I

iceman_dci

Lou Siffer said:
Thanks for the review iceman.

I saw Sabrina a few times when she was with PAL. PSE was a bit hit and miss back then, even from one visit to the next, but I always had a good time. I didn't realize she was back.

I'll admit to being the slow witted one here... 34.5? wtf?

LOL ... a one sided 69.

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
iceman_dci said:
she assures me that she is a PSE so anything goes....:eek: HELLO!!
Hello indeed! Ice, what are her tits like, hard to tell form the pics.
iceman_dci said:
she assures me that she is a PSE so anything goes....:eek: HELLO!!

I switch her over to mish and Boston crab is applied.

Boston crab was applied LOL... love it, nice review dude... high five.

Top Bottom