Made with Love

IN-Call Sabrina at Mirage

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
The Tank's Little Brother said:
I certainly couldn't let you mack on all the girls all night! Plus Sabrina was HAWT! Sexy and smart, oh baby. Can you say TDL!

I would even say repeat TDL. I would love to go out to dinner with her then spend the night "in." She is one smart cookie . . . well cookie is the wrong word, but she is very tasty:)

thetank

oyster shucker

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491
Saw Sabrina VIP recently.

Quite friendly and pleasnt. Loved her tits, the best manmades I've ever seen or felt, better than Angelique's x mirage.

Probably worth the price of admission just to play with and admire those puppies. They feel nice and soft yet perky and plump. Some kind of nano technology boob job, just awesome, and I'm usually not fond of boltons.

Facially a pretty girl , big plump J-lo butt. LFK, some DATY that was unresponsive. Decent BBBJ, but really enjoyed the romp in all positions, especially CG ( grabbing those heavenly bazookas)and Doggie ( while I played with her knotted balloon).

Smooth tanned skin, excellent hygiene, and an immaculate cookie. Overall, a pleasant experience with a sexy girl.

Dissey23

Reviewer
Joined Mar 13, 2010
Messages 313
re: Sabrina

re: Sabrina

Was this sabrina or Montreal Sabrina? B/c I think the original review was about

and not

But judging by your VIP comment, I assume it was montreal Sabrina?

Top Bottom