Made with Love

IN-Call Sabrina at Mirage

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Thetank likes to take on big challenges. Most recently, I have been trying accomplish the impossible . . . get through the entire roster at Mirage. Now, I know what you are thinking. “Buddy, give it up. Andy is the most trusted agency owner in Toronto. His reputation is so good girls travel from near and far to join his agency. Nuns are leaving the convent to work at Mirage. He talked my mom out of joining last week. You can’t do it.”

Well, I must admit. You are probably right; however, after reading Demien’s review of Sabrina, and hearing that she was available for an hour, first appointment of the day, I decided that I can’t give up on the dream, and booked her quick, fast, and in a hurry.

The 40 minute trip into the city was complicated by some idiot who tried to play slap and tickle with an SUV while driving a Honda civic. In technical terms, it was an accident on the DVP, but after my near lateness for my session with Kate, I added extra buffer time for travel and even with the 50 minute delay, I arrived with 10 minutes to spare, though I didn’t slop to harass the retard for lack of driving skills.

Ravi was his usual talkative self on the phone and I was happy to hear that he was to attend the HUBGFE party that evening. I love that little guy! I will have to give him a big thetank hug when I see him!

Unfortunately, he booked me to the location near College and Young, you know the location Mirage shares with Roommates? I hate that location!! Renovated or not, there is only one bathroom and it has poor lighting. Thetank is getting old. I need good lighting if I am to have a chance of seeing what I am doing!

After a very efficient Ravi got me to the room, a was a bit thrown off by the Christmas wreath on the door. A Christmas wreath in June? That sounds like my grandmother. I decided then and there. If I walk in, and there is an old lady answering the door, I am not fucking her. With that, and a soft tap on the door, the door opened and I walked in.

Sabrina does not look like the old lady I was envisioning . . . thankfully; however, with the poor lighting at the door, it was difficult to really comment on anything. Sabrina welcomed me warmly with a hug and very nice kiss and ushered me into the bedroom. With better lighting (and maybe some time for this old tank’s eyes to adjust) I could see the absolutely beautiful woman in front of me. What a curvy, statuesque beauty! Sabrina was wearing a form-fitting dress that accentuated her awesome breasts, slim belly, curvy heart-shaped ass, and long legs.

After some very good idle banter, and mutual complaining about the location, I requested more light. “Could we open the curtains??” She smiled playfully and quickly threw-open the curtains to reveal windows with painted / spackled glass. There was no view and only a bit more light, but thetank persevered in the face of this adversity. I stole away to the small bathroom for a shower. I must admit. The bathroom while old, was very clean. Upon my return, she was clad in bra and panties, and she welcomed me back with excellent DFK. Our hands quickly sought out one another’s bodies. This girl was hot. Her lips were full and soft, and her tongue sought out mine. She pulled my naked body against her and I released her waiting breasts from their confinement with a deft motion of my hand. She smiled.

Her D breasts were fantastic and she loved the attention of my hands, mouth, and tongue. As I enjoyed her breasts, she slid out of her panties, then eased away from me. She had the best devilish look in her eyes, and she maintained eye contact as she lowered her naked body to a squatting position in front of me. The Cannon disappeared into her wet mouth, and she devoured my dick with vigor and talent pushing down almost to the base in between rhythmic thrusts. Her technique was excellent and much appreciated . . . and the Cannon wasn’t complaining.

This Italian goddess looked up at me with a smile, as she stroked The Cannon with her hand . . . and then it happened. The Cannon was a bit slippery with all her work, and after bending him down with one stroke - - cocking the cannon so to speak - - he slid out of her hand with the next stroke and plowed her with massive force right in the eye!! The sound was a resounding “Thuack!” that actually knocked her over onto the floor!

Now, I will admit neither I nor the cannon knew what to do! The cannon looked up at me and said in a Scottish voice, not unlike Mr. Scott of Star Trek (the original series) “Tank, I think she’s dead. No way she survived that!”

I was thinking, “I am gonna have to call Ravi. I mean, if I killed her, there is no way I am paying for the full hour . . . and really, if she’s dead, that is more like suicide isn’t it?? I mean she cocked the cock . . . so to speak . . . and let it discharge . . . and she probably doesn’t have a permit for that. I mean, that is why I don’t play with the Cannon myself. I seek professional help and she is supposed to be a professional.”

The Cannon was a bit beside himself, and feeling a bit guilty, he tried to blame poor Sabrina, “See, I told you not to take me out of your mouth! Everything was fine until you tried to get all creative and sexy. That’ll teach you! I am to be eaten, not stirred.”

I said, “Actually, I think it is shaken and not stirred and that is for martinis, Cannon.”

“That’s not the point,” said the Cannon. These girls think it is all fun and games and then . . . someone loses an eye! I am not a sipping tea. There’s a lot of power in this Cannon!”

Sabrina was dumbfounded and stunned, but what a trooper. We shared an awesome laugh, that actually didn’t change the tenor of the previously hot session. It made it hotter. She was a confident and self-assured young woman and, after my humble apologies, she dove back onto the Cannon with vigor and skill.

After a few minutes, I had to pull her off because she was about to release a torrent of spooch at would have killed her! I sat down on the bed, and had her sit on my lap. With her legs wrapped around me we enjoyed more outstanding DFK, then I looked at her and said “Hold on.”

With a smile and a nod from Sabrina, I lifted this beautiful, young woman into the air, walked to the side of the bed and laid her down under me. My mouth met hers, and our tongues sparred. Then I enjoyed her awesome breasts, but after a few minutes I could play no more.

On went the raincoat, and with her head over the edge of the bed I entered her tight, soft pussy in missionary. Sabrina was a lover and as I pounded her with deep rhythmic thrusts she fucked me with her incredibly flexible pelvis. OMFG this girl can fuck. She fucked me with more skill while under me than this tank could from above. It was awesome.

My orgasm built quickly, after some delicious doggie-style, Sabrina smiled mischievously when I asked her to go on top. Her cowgirl was awesome, but it was when she swung around to my favourite position, reverse cowgirl, that she really impressed me. Her technique was fantastic. She worked the full length of the Cannon with tight, rhythmic thrusts, then alternated with bouts of awesome, deep, pelvic thrusts while sitting up to vary the sensation. This maximized the enjoyment for me with both techniques. As my climax built, she focused on working the tip of my Cannon then the whole shaft, then the tip, then the shaft . . . you get the idea. OMFG. More impressive still. I can last a long time, and I love a long sensuous fuck, so she kept this up for 30 minutes straight! Only Remy at Mirage and Sebelle at Exquisite have been able to do this. The view was worthy of a postcard . . . just don’t send it to your mom.

The story continues in the next post . . .

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Sabrina of Mirage (my sp girlfriend . . . for a night!)

Sabrina of Mirage (my sp girlfriend . . . for a night!)

the story continues . . .

After working me to a frenzy for 30 minutes, I was ready to blow, but I switched-up my approach, slipped out from under her and pounded her in missionary until releasing an explosive orgasm. What joy!

Basking in the afterglow of the orgasm our sweat-drenched bodies lay entwined together. I was unable to continue for a second SOG, but this young woman lay there with me. Mutual caresses turned into great conversation about the night’s HUBGFE party. It quickly became obvious that she was as smart as she was sexy, and she must have liked me (despite my aggressive Cannon) because she agreed to come with me on the Mirage limo and to the party as my sp girlfriend!!

. . . and holy shit she was funny that night. At one point, at Club Paradise, she had me on my knees, clutching her thighs, begging her “Please don’t make me fuck Scarlett while you watch! Oh please don’t! I’ll be good!” The looks from the guys watching were priceless!

But that’s another story . . .

Body: 9 (All natural, statuesque woman with a beautiful face, very nice (natural-looking) artificial d-cup breasts with small responsive nipples, a fantastic ass, and great curves. She is athletic and toned with firm, tight legs and a slim belly. She reminds me of Angelique at Mirage.)

Face: 8 (She has the “hot Italian” look and the “wow” factor)

Service: 10 (OMFG. I would have to compare her service level to Sebelle’s (at Exquisite). She fucked me with energy and enthusiasm coupled with skill.)

Attitude: 10 (Sexy, smart, fun, and bubbly, this is an enthusiastic girl who was “no attitude.” She had the skill and endurance for a great session, but she also is good at following cues and “going with the moment.” This was like making love to a super hot girlfriend.)

Regret: None (Glad I booked her)

Repeat: YES

H

HOF

Now I know why Sabrina was sitting next to you on the bus, you paid her to! HAHAHA, I DFK'd your SP GF right in front of you!

You're a blast, you could be my twin brother, you got the height and I got the looks! :na:

Fantastic review, however, I have one exception and I haven't experienced Sabrina yet, but Tank, she's a 10 all over the place! :great: I almost gooed in my shorts when she kissed me:gasp:

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Beenthere123 said:
You my friend are-is a friecken slut

Hey, that is Mr. Tank-Slut to you:).

I have been celebrating my new proximity to the GTA by running through my sp budget -- which I call the pussy account -- at record fuckin' speed. I have seen 5 girls in 5 or 6 days. On a day-by day basis, I saw Aspen, Kate, Mrs. Tank, Sabrina, and the Mrs. Tank/Sofia duo. It is Sunday (one day after the duo), and after writing the Mrs. Tank/Sofia review, I am ready to go again. The "spooch-tank" is full enough to go!

thetank

Givemehead

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 187
thetank said:
Hey, that is Mr. Tank-Slut to you:).

I have been celebrating my new proximity to the GTA by running through my sp budget -- which I call the pussy account -- at record fuckin' speed. I have seen 5 girls in 5 or 6 days. On a day-by day basis, I saw Aspen, Kate, Mrs. Tank, Sabrina, and the Mrs. Tank/Sofia duo. It is Sunday (one day after the duo), and after writing the Mrs. Tank/Sofia review, I am ready to go again. The "spooch-tank" is full enough to go!

thetank

Excellent review Tank, what does your wife think of you spending so much on sp?.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
HOF said:
Now I know why Sabrina was sitting next to you on the bus, you paid her to! HAHAHA, I DFK'd your SP GF right in front of you!

You're a blast, you could be my twin brother, you got the height and I got the looks! :na:

Fantastic review, however, I have one exception and I haven't experienced Sabrina yet, but Tank, she's a 10 all over the place! :great: I almost gooed in my shorts when she kissed me:gasp:

What's even funnier is that my BROTHER DFKed her on the bus using the damn envelope you gave out!

Now that's not right!

thetank

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Givemehead said:
Excellent review Tank, what does your wife think of you spending so much on sp?.

She trusts me to handle the finances, :)

. . . but when I told her how much the 2 hour Sophia session cost, she thought it was worth it!

thetank

zorro

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 725
thetank said:
What's even funnier is that my BROTHER DFKed her on the bus using the damn envelope you gave out!

Now that's not right!

thetank

How does one get into the Mirage bus for the next party?. I want to have the fun you dudes had.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
zorro said:
How does one get into the Mirage bus for the next party?. I want to have the fun you dudes had.

You have to banh A LOT of Mirage pussy . . . or win the HUBGFE draw for getting on the limo . . . or both!!

thetank

Top Bottom