Made with Love

Sassy Angels Sabiha @ Sassy-from last spring

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Sabiha from Sassy Angels

I've missed her since she was with Exquisite but jumped at my chance to see her again at Sassy. Real cute friendly girl next door type. Didn't wear much makeup which I really like sometimes. Opted for the GFE package as I totally forgot about the PSE add on with Sassy. Looks like her pics. Excellent BBBJ, some LK and very responsive DATY. She gave me some guidance to what she liked and boy did she like it. I can tell when a girl isn't into my moves when she pulls my head up or says,"it's my turn" after a couple of minutes. I didn't (couldn't) stop til she was satisfied.

Some more BBBJ and off to the main event. Mish, CG, and a Doggie finish. Not much time left on the clock for a second shot so we just chatted a little before I headed for the showers. Will I repeat? Sure hope so.

B

Beenthere123

Re: Sabiha @ Sassy-from last spring

PokerDude said:
Beenthere123 said:
Hey there is one I have not seen yet good for you.

Wow I beat BT123 to a SP!?! First time for everything I guess.

You are too humble dude your are on top. Wonder if mods can come up with another review book where we each have all our reviews by our handle. It would make for an interesting forum.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

Beenthere123 said:
Wonder if mods can come up with another review book where we each have all our reviews by our handle. It would make for an interesting forum.

That would be a great idea lazy members like me will get on it and post my other reviews.
Good one again PD.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632

PD, since you have seen both Kareena and Sabiha, which lady would be your first choice for a repeat session? If you have seen Latika please add her in the mix.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

jiggyjiggy said:
PD, since you have seen both Kareena and Sabiha, which lady would be your first choice for a repeat session? If you have seen Latika please add her in the mix.

Haven't seen Latika yet. Had her booked at her days at The Office but it got cancelled (on their part). Then couldn't really connect at Mirage with her schedule. Will try again now that she's at DM.

If you are seeing both, then see Sabiha first.

If you have to choose just one, then Kareena all the way.

About this Discussion

12 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom