Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Toronto Passions

Kitchener Ruby's Massage

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Aftica

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 11
I'm more of a MP person myself and don't get out to FS girls very often - I'm simply a sucker for a good Massage lol so I'll give a little review on the places I've been here in Town.

This place is on Victory st. and from the outside looks clinical. Sign just reads Ruby's if I remember. It's in a strip mall so depending on what else is open discretion could vary.

I've only went here once, it was a while ago, paid the $40 door fee, was shown to a room with a futon and left. I'm more a massage table person i should have asked before I paid I guess.

Body: 7
Face: 7
Discretion: 5
Cost/value: ??

B

Beenthere123

Re: Ruby's Massage

I used to prefer it on the futon, more room to move around. Thanks for info Aftica

bt123

Spiderman

Joined Feb 22, 2010
Messages 45
Ruby's

Ruby's

I went there once and got a really good HJ. Price was a bit excessive though, as you can get a good FS from an SP for just a little more.

About this Discussion

5 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom