Made with Love

MIRAGE Ruby

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
I am a bit hesitant when a lady is on schedule everyday. But Ruby's review and her pics got me.

Ruby is indeed very pretty! She will turn heads.
Face is a cross between Tessa Virtue and Alice Mirage. Perfect symmetrical face, big eyes, lashes, smile!

I like her greeting at the door. Very French and friendly. Her English is okay. Just have to mix my bad French with clear instructions, and she follows.

Ruby has nice young body (just like in pic #1). Not a spinner but nice hour glass shape. There is one small tat and belly ring. Great set of tits, firm, C cups with awesome areola.

She has 2 rules: no CIM and no anal; everything is a go. DFK with a little tongue.

Nice and pretty pussy, pink, shaven, neat labia that opens up nicely when licked.
DATY - start slowly licking her clit, Ruby gets aroused. Maybe not crazy worked up, but she seemed to enjoy it, grabbing my head and hair to pull me in deeper. She does get wet so needed no lube after.
BBBJ - pretty good with DT attemp, BLS, shaft licking, mixed with HJ. Great eye contact!
CFS - doggie is fantastic! ( she turns to make eye contact then in mirror ), Ruby didn't like Flat Iron ( but spoon and jockey was ok ) In mish Ruby let me fuck her deep, hard and furious. There was good eye contact again, LFK and some DFK. Finished in mish deep inside her.

Ruby doesn't set alarms, nor does she rush you. I spent some time after chatting with her. I was mesmerized by her facial beauty ( she looks a lot like a co-worker that I have a crush on ). I have already repeated and will whenever she returns to Toronto.

Guido

Reviewer
Joined Nov 19, 2016
Messages 1,411
Well hello there Funky & Music

rub1449ms2.jpg

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 809
Approved, indeed.

Ruby looks awesome. Unfortunately, her everyday work schedule was a turnoff for me. I need to find a way to overlook that.....otherwise I'll keep missing out on these Montreal gems.

bobcat40

Reviewer
Joined Jan 23, 2011
Messages 93
drew said:
Approved, indeed.

Ruby looks awesome. Unfortunately, her everyday work schedule was a turnoff for me. I need to find a way to overlook that.....otherwise I'll keep missing out on these Montreal gems.

Sad reality is that most travelling SPs will work like crazy to maximize their earnings. Definitely not the easiest thought when you're there.

Top Bottom