Made with Love

Jerseygirls ROXANNE@JERSEYGIRLS

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
So, I'm back from Montreal and I'm still in GO MODE....Dickhead is on a high and all night has me tossing and turning so I remember hearing my winggirl ANASTASIA in my twitter ear, RAI ROBIN RAY AMIA , DAMN look at the pics HOT HOT HOT so I call Pete and DAMN, schedule doesn't mesh but Pete suggests if I need to exercise the demon I refer to as Dickhead then he has Roxanne the superFreak!

SUPERFREAK, really, HOW THE FUCK CAN I SAY NO to a superfreak??

OK, lock, cocked and loaded and on my way to the promised land of the superfreaks!

Ladies and gentlemen what you see in this pic is the lovely lady.

KNOCK KNOCK

I walk in and before I could even check her out Roxanne buries her tongue down my throat! WOW

I had to excuse myself to go shower because I was been mauled, it was nice, very nice....

Once out of the shower the kissing resumes and wow....

Roxanne has a slim body , very small titties, gorgeous green eyes, very pretty smile, GND looks and short hair.While we were kissing she stops and tells me now she's going to do what she loves to do. Then she commences an incredible BBBJ which literally had me curling my toes.....she even allows for a Greek Tour (SENOR GOMES) but I was content with a BBBJCIMSW every last drop and literally had dickhead screaming "I GIVE UP, STOP I GIVE UP"! OH, and Daty, very tasty daty!

I can honestly say the SUPERFREAK moniker fits, I had a good time with Roxanne.

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Charging? You still wanna charge these beauties you lucky dawg?!

Thanks for the Intel on Roxanne. I think I shall pay her a visit.

(Man... Some talent in those Jersey Girls ranks eh?!)

Top Bottom