Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Elite Ladies
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
So, I'm back from Montreal and I'm still in GO MODE....Dickhead is on a high and all night has me tossing and turning so I remember hearing my winggirl ANASTASIA in my twitter ear, RAI ROBIN RAY AMIA , DAMN look at the pics HOT HOT HOT so I call Pete and DAMN, schedule doesn't mesh but Pete suggests if I need to exercise the demon I refer to as Dickhead then he has Roxanne the superFreak!

SUPERFREAK, really, HOW THE FUCK CAN I SAY NO to a superfreak??

OK, lock, cocked and loaded and on my way to the promised land of the superfreaks!

Ladies and gentlemen what you see in this pic is the lovely lady.

KNOCK KNOCK

I walk in and before I could even check her out Roxanne buries her tongue down my throat! WOW

I had to excuse myself to go shower because I was been mauled, it was nice, very nice....

Once out of the shower the kissing resumes and wow....

Roxanne has a slim body , very small titties, gorgeous green eyes, very pretty smile, GND looks and short hair.While we were kissing she stops and tells me now she's going to do what she loves to do. Then she commences an incredible BBBJ which literally had me curling my toes.....she even allows for a Greek Tour (SENOR GOMES) but I was content with a BBBJCIMSW every last drop and literally had dickhead screaming "I GIVE UP, STOP I GIVE UP"! OH, and Daty, very tasty daty!

I can honestly say the SUPERFREAK moniker fits, I had a good time with Roxanne.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
A B S said:
Tell me the SW was included in the price.

No UPSELL whatsoever....but I'm thinking I should start charging for licky licky!

STOP LAUGHING FUCKERS!:grrrrrr:​

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Charging? You still wanna charge these beauties you lucky dawg?!

Thanks for the Intel on Roxanne. I think I shall pay her a visit.

(Man... Some talent in those Jersey Girls ranks eh?!)

J

Jackson

Have you guys notice the abundance of spinners coming to play lately?.

Joined Oct 14, 2015
Messages 767
Damn Rai, what is your secret. It can't be the Nutella. Are you sure you aren't on a caramel induced sugar rush �� She looks hawt

Roxie

Advertiser
Joined Oct 22, 2015
Messages 43
Thanks, Raiden! I had a super fun time with you. Let's get freaky again soon! Bites and kisses xx

Roxie

Advertiser
Joined Oct 22, 2015
Messages 43
Indeed, did you see the line up today? 10 good girls, and im stuck working, Damn-Not too smart

I'm on evenings the next few days so all the working men can still have time to play ;)

About this Discussion

20 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom