Made with Love

IN-Call Robyn @ GOE

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Almost 2 weeks had passed since my last appointment with an SP so this morning, I decided to work on my TDL, as I was planning to be in Downtown for the better part of the day. Called up Roommates and Billie was already solidly booked for the day. Called up Exquisite and Sebelle was not available. Called up Dreammakers and Keissy was solidly booked as well. At that point, I called GOE, which is quickly becoming my go-to agency, and spoke to the phone lady Victoria. She is such a pleasant person to talk to, very professional and is very good at what she does. I ended up booking Robyn, who is pretty new to the business, but provided GFE/PSE services and I liked her pics, so I decided to take the plunge and see her.

I arrived at an upscale Downtown hotel at the scheduled time, went up to the room after receiving confirmation from the phone lady. Knocked on the door and Robyn opened it. She looked pretty hot in her black outfit and greets me with a big hug and kiss. I take care of business and jump in the shower.

I come out and Robyn is sitting on the bed. We immediately start DFK, her soft luscious lips locked against mine for several minutes in a passionate embrace. Damn, she is the best kisser I had ever been with for such a long time. We continue DFK ing, even while my hands slowly removed her clothing. She has a great body, spinner type, nice perky breasts, perfect bum and flawless soft skin which felt great against my body. It felt great burying my face in her boobs while squeezing her bum while she gently stroked little Junior.

Highlights

DFK - Clearly the best experience that I have experienced. We spent quite a bit of time before the session, during the session and after the session with our lips locked against each other.

DATY - It was so tasty and enjoyable. I spent quite a bit of time down there with my tongue doing its thing. She was very appreciative of it, expressing her pleasure quite vocally, as she pushed my face tightly into her and had a massive OG.

BBBJ was the wildest. She had such amazing technique for someone so new to the industry. Nice and slurpy, up and down the shaft with a tender touch and perfect suction. It felt so good that I could not hold it anymore and just exploded for a CIM. To my amazement, Robyn took the entire payload without missing a beat.

FS - It was pretty wild with lots of bumping and grinding. She loves to take a pounding. Out of all the SP's I have ever seen, she gave me one the best rides that I have ever received in CG. There was a lot of dirty talking by both of us. We had a light moment while this was going on. I cracked a joke and we had to break away from the action for a bit to compose ourselves, as we were both laughing uncontrollably.

During the break, we had a chance to chit chat about various things. I found her to be a very intelligent and easy-going person, who has a very great sense of humour. She made me feel very relaxed and comfortable to be with her during the appointment.

Face: 9/10 - hazel eyes, perfect smile, pierced tongue, red/auburn hair to the shoulders
Body: 9/10 - Toned spinner type body - she takes good care of herself, soft flawless skin, one tat, nice perky boobs -my guess a B cup, great bum
Service: 10/10 - GFE/PSE menu. Provided me with excellent service. I was just blown away! When I was leaving, I had a spring in my step and a big smile on my face. Good times were had by all.
Personality: 9.5/10 - Cute, sexy, fun-loving, I found her very easy to talk to, great sense of humour
Would I repeat: Definitely
Damage: $250 (1 hr session - I wished I had booked longer)

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Re: Robyn @ GOE

4Times said:
KR. Man you are doing great work for us pooners. You are seeing a pile of ladies and providing great info. Really enjoy reading your reviews. 4X
Thanks 4X. I have benefited a lot from reading other reviews when deciding who to see, so I try my best to provide feedback of my experiences wherever I can to benefit others.

KR

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255

Knight Rider said:
4Times said:
KR. Man you are doing great work for us pooners. You are seeing a pile of ladies and providing great info. Really enjoy reading your reviews. 4X
Thanks 4X. I have benefited a lot from reading other reviews when deciding who to see, so I try my best to provide feedback of my experiences wherever I can to benefit others.

KR

I agree KR. Reviews keep you out of trouble. Helps you make good decisions. Robyn is on the TDL.

F

FunnyFace

Awesome review KR. GOE is one of my favorite agencies. Nicole and Victoria are very pleasant ladies to talk for sure. I saw Robyn first week of she started at GOE.. I remember this she told me " I didnt have sex last 2 weeks, so get ready! " :mrgreen:

About this Discussion

10 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom