Made with Love

IN-Call ROBYN at Garden of EDEN (GOE)

ahahooper

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 201
not as familiar with the GOE roster as some other agencies, so took the advice of those who are familiar with goe. thanks knight rider for recommending Robyn. he was absolutely right on in his suggestion. and my experience mirrors his as stated in his review of her.

this girl is super cute, with a tiny tight little spinner body. she has some discreet ink and piercings but nothing crazy.

this girl loves to suck face and her dfk is very erotic, can be aggressive at times and soft and sensual as well. as a result spent much more time doing this than usual in an hour session.
bbbj was fantastic with wonderful technique. daty was perhaps the highlight with this girl. let me just say robyn is very very orgasmic!!!

couldnt wait to bang this tight spinner. i normally dont do SOG while fucking (prefer the cim cob cof finish) but with this girl riding my cock cowgirl and stating "im gonna cum all over your cock" as a mere mortal male there is no way i could hold of blowing my load.

this took us to the three quarter mark and we rested and chatted on the bed. was feeling another round in me so initiated it with more dfk, she went down on me but it wasnt quite happening so we began to engage in some mutual masturbation. she then got herself off multiple times which was working for me and then she surprised me by squirting a prodigious load all over my cock!!!!

that got me rock hard and ready to blow again and I made her aware of this. She kindly brought her gorgeous face to my exploding member to accommodate my second SOG.

definitely in the top ten percent of sessions i have had.

hoop.

Top Bottom