Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Playmates Toronto

IN-Call Riley Review

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beenthere123

Holy shit I never got the invitation, Zachy pass me the popcorn.

D

Demien2k5

Guys (and Riley) - having recently been schooled myself by The Dean (on another hotly contested thread) in the value and necessity of keeping a cooler head and lower intensity level as part of the online persona, may I make a suggestion? As an outside observer on this debate, I think it's time to let this one die...it's really starting to feel like folks are regularly ganging up, maybe even engaging gratuitously in bashing some. The message everyone wanted to send has clearly been delivered, and if the OP is, was or ever has been a shill, I'm sure the message came across loud and clear.

You guys must be pretty tired by now, and I'm certain Riley is fed up with being used as an online punching bag....maybe we can just quietly let this thread fade to black? :geek:

Everyone deserves second, third and fourth chances even - hoping some folks are feeling charitable in this regard going forward.

Just my 2 cents.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Demien you do have a point but the young lady does bring it upon herself. Zippy lock is the secret to success my fair lady!

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
rileyroyal said:
and you must be freezer burn.

I might be, but I rather be freezer burn than a real live, breathing SKID MARK!

Sorry but I did say she brings it upon herself.

H

HOF

It's difficult not to agree with many of the comments.

OP has fun with Riley, it appears that he's new to the world of hobbying. Ok, so what that's fine.

Madmax has said he visited and reviewed Riley. Ok, so what that's fine.

Demien, I very much agree with his post.

Mongo (super mod) stated that the IP addresses are different. Great, that's a verified fact. Doesn't mean that the thread isn't a shill; however, it's not coming from the same address.

The series of events:

In my view, Riley continuously sets herself up for dismantlement. Yet, she may be a genius in advertising. Here are three threads about Riley. Good/Bad/Indifferent, it's free publicity and good comedy. Many will not want to visit Riley, but there will be some, if not many, that will just to see first hand what it's all about.

What I see here is Riley's inability to accept criticism, constructive or not. As Riley gets frustrated, she tends to use foul language, which to me is simply a sign of lack of education and intelligence. Arguing becomes tiresome and so does drama. Wherever Riley is, she brings drama with her. How she responds to posts doesn't do her any favours and certainly turns many off, but I can understand her frustration; however, she doesn't understand that she can leave the business too.

Personally, I would not visit Riley. Why because I've had the opportunity to engage with NOIR, who is a lovely young woman. I do agree that Riley could take heed in how other ladies conduct themselves.

Maybe, a moderator or the dean should counsel Riley on her dramatic threads. It gets to the point as soon as you see Riley Royal is the OP or has posted that you know it's going to go downhill. What's really too bad is that her pictures are quite attractive.

Nostradamus

Joined Mar 12, 2010
Messages 22
Demien2k5 said:
Guys (and Riley) - having recently been schooled myself by The Dean (on another hotly contested thread) in the value and necessity of keeping a cooler head and lower intensity level as part of the online persona, may I make a suggestion? As an outside observer on this debate, I think it's time to let this one die...it's really starting to feel like folks are regularly ganging up, maybe even engaging gratuitously in bashing some. The message everyone wanted to send has clearly been delivered, and if the OP is, was or ever has been a shill, I'm sure the message came across loud and clear.

You guys must be pretty tired by now, and I'm certain Riley is fed up with being used as an online punching bag....maybe we can just quietly let this thread fade to black? :geek:

Everyone deserves second, third and fourth chances even - hoping some folks are feeling charitable in this regard going forward.

Just my 2 cents.

Some great advice here Guys and Riley. Suggest we all take the time to read it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

27 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom