Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto

IN-Call Riley Review

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankWhyte

Joined Mar 25, 2010
Messages 7
Hi All,

This was the second time I've seen Riley. It actually happened in the beginning of April, but I've been too busy with work to sit down and write a proper review.

When I arrived, I was reminded by the lingerie she was in, just how blessed she is physically, a cute face and smile, plus a great body if you like the big breasts, slim body type, which I do, I swear I still day dream about the girl...

She led me to the shower, where I freshened up, and she waited in the bedroom. I was a little nervous/anxious, but after a while of talking, catching up on each other since the last time we saw each other and some other random convo, her bubbly personality put me at ease as we rediscovered our chemistry from the first visit.

We began with some making out, her lips still blow me away with how full and soft they are. Though it wasn't long until I'd taken her bra off and engulfed my face into her breasts like a hungry newborn. lol.

She loved it, and by the time my hand roamed south of the border, she was wet and craving the digits. I swear, I've never known a pussy to be so responsive, this time and last time when I entered with digits, her pussy just throbbed, I was clearly on the right path.

I went down on her, and she tasted great, her body turned and twisted as I worked the kitty with my tongue. She moaned and moaned, until she came.

We paused for a moment to let her collect herself, then it was on to 69, a covered bj, that with those lips is the only way I would've lasted. She definitely knows what she's doing, as just before I was about to explode she stopped, gave me a chance to catch my breath as she switched into missionary.

She went full GF styles on me, instead of sitting up, she pressed her upper body against mine, which with those breasts is a beautiful experience in itself, while I reached out and gripped that cute ass of hers as I pounded her pussy. She moaned and moaned as her pussy dripped, and throbbed on my cock. Eventually I finished inside of her (condom on), and we just laid there for a moment, totally spent.

I only stayed for an hour, at $220 for the time. Next time I'll definitely get an hour and a half, as I always end up craving for more from Riley whenever I leave.

FrankWhyte

Joined Mar 25, 2010
Messages 7
That was my experience. If others disagree, I find that hard to believe, as they weren't there, lol.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Your title is "Riley review". I have no clue who you are talking about, others also won't know. I didn't even read what you wrote. Is Riley some sort of legend? Is this Riley from from Mirage?

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
rileyroyal said:
then how about you book me and post your experience then since you do not like his experience with me.

Come on Riley !! do you really think people will believe this review?

Marcus

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Messages 211
Good example of a Shill. Here is a study case for how you should NOT shill.

The facts:

1- Riley Royal recently got a negative review
2- She asked how to bounce the negative review back
3- Most members said positive review FROM RELIABLE REVIEWER will fix the problem
4- Next day she gets "overly polished and over the edge" review from same shiller.
5- Reviewer never comes online UNLESS RILEY NEEDS A POSITIVE REVIEW
6- Mister Whyte only has 2 reviews and both over the edge Riley Royal reviews

Put these together then you will get the point.

Riley, You were getting some positive reactions from members of this board why did you want to screw that again with fake review? Someone with half brain can see this fake review 10 miles away.

Well I guess some people and some facts never change.

I am personally requesting this review to be deleted and warn Miss Riley Royal for her act on this fake review attempt.

M

Mongo

All...The OP and Riley posts are not coming from the same computer, IP or host.

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Well said Marcus. I agree on most but only thing i dont agree is they shouldnt delete the review, they should actually make it sticky for constant reminder for Riley's behaviour.

Mongo said:
All...The OP and Riley posts are not coming from the same computer, IP or host.

Does not matter. I can make a call get one of my friend post something for me (just like to case in this review). That is very simple.

rileyroyal said:
Maybe I should start writting reviews of the clients who see me since the whole review thing is complete bull shit.

Then why you bother to get a shill review posted about you? There is bullshit here but its not the whole review thing !!

I

iceman_dci

JackassJack said:
Well said Marcus. I agree on most but only thing i dont agree is they shouldnt delete the review, they should actually make it sticky for constant reminder for Riley's behaviour.

Does not matter. I can make a call get one of my friend post something for me (just like to case in this review). That is very simple.

Then why you bother to get a shill review posted about you? There is bullshit here but its not the whole review thing !!
Very true. A shill doesn't have to be from the offender.

I

iceman_dci

rileyroyal said:
IF you really think I asked someone to post a review for me your really fucked. So just coutinue and post your bull shit threories. IF a review is posted and it's not from your approve possie you automatically call it shill.

With my hate of reviews why would I ask someone to post something. Cause the next bull shit will happen is someone idiot will contact me going on he will write a good review of me if I give him a discount or if I give him services I do not provide.

So it goes right back to men trying to have control over women.

Are you addressing me Riley? Are you going to threaten to stab me also...?

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
iceman_dci said:
Are you addressing me Riley? Are you going to threaten to stab me also...?

No she is having problem with me now Ice.

Well listen you little genius wanna be Riley, I dont give a rats ass you like reviews or call them bullshit. But you know it and rest of us knows it this review is bullshit!

Read Marcus's post again you little ............

This dude (if its a dude of course) pops up once in a while and posts an unfuckingbelievable review about you and you are waiting for people to believe this bullshit? If you do then you are totally fucking lost your little brain!

Think again before using bigger words then you can handle !!!

Mods, if you guys want to ban me over this, go ahead, do it. But i cant take this woman's bullshit all over again!

G

Guido

I won't jump on the shill wagon Riley but I will say learn when to just say nothing. Your posts will insult the people you are advertising too. Learn from ladies like Gen and Rebecca on how to conduct yourself on a review board.

Brocklee

Reviewer
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 298
Can someone please educate me about Riley's history and why she needs to be shilled. What does shill stand for?.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Frank piss off dude, Riley you should be banned from this site like you were from the other.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
rileyroyal said:
I am tired of this bull shit intimidation of what I should be doing or should conduct myself.

Put a lid on it and stop posting you are creating more drama than Kareena. You bring all of this because of your shills so just shut up.

Melike_pussy

Reviewer
Joined May 10, 2010
Messages 575
Brocklee said:
Can someone please educate me about Riley's history and why she needs to be shilled. What does shill stand for?.

A shill is person who is paid to help another person or organization to sell goods or services. The shill pretends to have no association with the seller/group and gives onlookers the impression that he or she is an enthusiastic customer.

I

iceman_dci

Riley, you are not doing yourself any justice by this. "When" already....before Zombie shows up ... seriously.

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
Bunch of grown men picking on a single woman give it up gentlemen a mod has established that <All...The OP and Riley posts are not coming from the same computer, IP or host.>.

There is no proof at all, give the girl a break, I reviewed her when I first registered here and was not called a shill.

Grefin

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 111
Like Ray Barone said " Frankie my dear, I don't give a damn!"

No need to get fight over a review. IMO Riley is just ruining her reputation with very questionable reviews like this one. If she is okay with it then just let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom