Made with Love

IN-Call Review: X0X Jennifer X0X (Indy, CL 6309) - She has the X Factor

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
The combination of a fun personality and a pictures got me again. I had chatted it up with Jennifer, told her I would meet her someday and, being a man of my word and through the miracle of the telephone and her fortunate visit to Oakville I did just that. However, I did not want her to know it was me.

Booking & Communication
Was driving back from TO, our friend, sometimes Craigslist in Oakville so I called when I was in the area, she just happened to be free. Her sexy voice captivated me and pretty much sealed the deal. No problems in communication and arranging a meeting. She was polite, clear, professional and accommodating.

Easily accessible. Not her usual style as it was not as nice as she was used to. She usually stays in nicer 4-5 star locations. This was supposed to be 4 star but it did not really look like it. The room was clean, facilities were clean, bathroom was clean, towels provided, and the room and a long vertical mirror on the wall at the foot of the bed. Excellent.

Jennifer
Accuracy pictures:
Fairly accurate, however better in person (this seems to be a common trend I am facing these days with SPs). She is slimmer, her chest is perkier than depicted, and she is more toned.
Face - Beautiful. Has that sexy smoky dark look with a great smile. Her beauty was a pleasant surprise. The parts in her pictures where one can partially see her face are accurate. Long black hair, black thinner eyebrows. She looks really sexy. She does were makeup however her natural beauty is only enhanced by make-up as opposed to being dependent.
Body- As stated in accuracy of pics. Sexy. She has a few tattoos, probably 4 however they do not draw attention an are on the sides of her body, as shown in her pics. He is soft in some places and toned in others, just right. She felt great. Her skin was smooth. She has good proportions and I would place her within the spinner department.

She is a head-turner

Personality
She greeted me with enthusiasm and a smile from the onset. This basically highlights Jennifer's personality. She was bubbly, but not overly bubbly, fun, energetic and her enthusiasm continued throughout the session. She has a great sense of humor at which I took advantage of several times. We laughed and had fun. She is another good person to converse with as her intelligence did shine through. She was considerate, polite and had a positive disposition. She made me feel comfortable and wanted. She is very sexual and appears to loves sex.

The Jennifer Experience
I met Jennifer with no preconceived expectation aside from her own menu restrictions. It was an adventure. And it was thrilling to the end. From the onset I could see that she was very sexual and wanted to get things going with me. I am usually a talker, but she cut it short. Fine by me..lol. Her performance showed she really loved sex. She would dance in front of the mirror, provided a great strip tease for me and propelled me onto the bed for the main events. One of the highlights of the event were her amazing skills in a department as mentioned in a previous review/comment....man, I hate giving details...but I have to proceed enlight of what I said: BBBJ/DT. She provided one of the best I had experienced. She enjoyed it an so did I. Her favorite position is the SP standard...lol..doggy. She was accommodating and liked variety. She would direct and accept directions. All the views of her were stunning not just indirectly as portrayed by the mirror but also directly. She was really energetic, skilled and passionate. She made it known what she enjoyed and it may have initially appeared to me as being contrived initially but I soon learned it was sincere. She really does love sex and the feeling that comes with it. I really wanted to kiss her, but the experience compensated. My only regret is that I only had a limited and short time with her and I had to rush.
Clock-watching: No.
Menu: As listed in her ad, YMMV. GFE/PSE. No Kissing.

Overall
Jennifer is a wonderful person and a great SP experience, inspite of the lack of kissing. She is a beautiful woman as and pics do not illustrate completely. I had a good time socializing with her as she was fun and entertaining. Her skills as an SP showed. I really wished she kissed...lol...but I completely understand and as mentioned the her experience compensated. I feel every SPs preferences should be respected. It was a pleasure meeting her and getting to know her.

Previous reviews:
https://www.hubgfe.com/community/showthread.php?p=30968#post30968

Recommendation: High - if the menu is satisfactory to your enjoyment.
Desire to Repeat: Moderate - I do want to spend more time with her as 1/2 was not enough.
As always feel free to PM me with questions.

Honorarium:
Half Hour: $140
Hour: $220
Craigslist:
Locations: Markham - Richmond Hill - 404 hwy 7, Airport, Oakville

Thank you Jennifer, XOXO

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
CT, Nice review. Although I found her mannerism a little eccentric.

From my experience, I would have to agree with you on her level of service.
Although I have not repeated with her (due to my oversized TDL), I would definately consider it even though any kissing is not offered.

I would have to say her enthusiasm and CIM were the highlights of my experience.

ChaosTheory said:
Jennifer
Accuracy pictures:
Fairly accurate, however better in person (this seems to be a common trend I am facing these days with SPs). She is slimmer, her chest is perkier than depicted, and she is more toned.
Face - Beautiful. Has that sexy smoky dark look with a great smile. Her beauty was a pleasant surprise. The parts in her pictures where one can partially see her face are accurate. Long black hair, black thinner eyebrows. She looks really sexy. She does were makeup however her natural beauty is only enhanced by make-up as opposed to being dependent.
Body- As stated in accuracy of pics. Sexy. She has a few tattoos, probably 4 however they do not draw attention an are on the sides of her body, as shown in her pics. He is soft in some places and toned in others, just right. She felt great. Her skin was smooth. She has good proportions and I would place her within the spinner department.

H

HOF

Excellent review as usual, except that one time at band camp, CT.

I'm a bit confused on one part.

JENNIFER (She likes capitals) offers BBBJ/CIM but no kissing?

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Thank you again bros, It is always a pleasure.

My appologies for overlooking your review Frankpost, i have added the link to my previous review section

HOF said:
Excellent review as usual, except that one time at band camp, CT.

Dam band camp! :)

About this Discussion

11 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom