Made with Love

IN-Call Review - Sasha at DM

DATYdude

Joined Mar 4, 2010
Messages 17
First review here... well ok I just cut and pasted it from "that other board"...

*Gulp* as I was posting the link I had another look at those pics of her, she is quite something...

Ok so I waited a few days since responding on an "ISO" thread about Sasha, just as I had waited a few weeks after first seeing her appear in the SM announcement and on their website. Today I finally booked an session on the "Happy Hour" special and it was a happy hour indeed.

I got there and was a bit surprised when I saw who was behind the door as she is slimmer and younger looking than I expected. I'd say 22 is accurate. Nice face with clear skin, kind of GND+ with lovely light eyes (are they green or brown?). No tatoos or piercings. All natural.

She was wearing white lingerie which accentuated her medium-brown skin. We chatted for a bit while I got comfortable and I thought i heard a knock at the door, and chuckled to myself when she went to look because it gave me an extra view of her amazing bum as she traipsed to and from the door -- there was nobody there an probably wasn't a knock at all but the view was well worth it.

After the shower we settle on the bed and I began by kissing her neck and back and noticed that she has a hint of light fuzz on her lower back that is just so sensual... she has great skin by the way. Light FK and I spent some time on those amazing melons of hers, thinking of how they'd be bouncing soon enough... DATY in a number of positions extremely well-received and so happily given, she's very natural sexually if maybe just a bit shy at first. She allows herself to get into it which is important to me.

I told her I'd like her to get on top and ride my face so I could see her above me... but first I wanted a little attention. BBBJ was excellent and the way she had herself positioned I could play with her too and I enjoyed digits and then some kind of pretzel-69 too. Then it was her turn on top of me and when she was done her legs were quaking. Multi positions on the bed and standing and she continued to get into it, playing with herself at times and just bring all there. More DFK as she became more aroused; she's a good kisser. Highlight was the view with her on top of me in DATY and CG, oh and probably brief DATY with her as she was on hands and knees expecting doggie (YUM!)...

We talked for a while after, she's very sweet, has her goals and is quite intelligent (and a bit nerdy!) without a bit of cynicism. I'd like to go back to see what else she's into because I get the sense that she isn't THAT experienced but is very open if ideas are approached in a nice way. Oh BTW she's Canadian born so English isn't an issue.

Looks 8, Service 9, Attitude 9

Recommend to everyone and his horny uncle too. I am soooo going to repeat, maybe soon.

DATYdude

Joined Mar 4, 2010
Messages 17
Dapperdon said:
Wow DD way to make an entrance ...
If you liked the Daty I am sure the rest of us will love it too , was she very vocal ?

I'm always torn about how much to tell. She wasn't as loud as the squeaky bed, but she was quite vocal and I'm pretty sure multi-orgasmic, in DATY as well as FS. But that can backfire if a guy tries too hard... it just worked out this time.

Thanks for the welcome, don't get used to my presence, there's only so much time for new boards, but I'll post reviews here when I have one.

D

Demien2k5

Awesome review DD - Sounds like a keeper!

I wonder if she digs sick, kinky, sexually deviant perverts? Whatchoo guys think? Should I go for a visit to discuss the myriad values of sexual depravity in the modern bedroom...? :cool:

DATYdude

Joined Mar 4, 2010
Messages 17
Facially a 7 - 7.5, that's what I meant by GND looks, nice mouth but teeth not perfect (still a nice smile). Her body is a 9 for sure. Um, her clam is a 10...

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Demien2k5 said:
Awesome review DD - Sounds like a keeper!

I wonder if she digs sick, kinky, sexually deviant perverts? Whatchoo guys think? Should I go for a visit to discuss the myriad values of sexual depravity in the modern bedroom...? :cool:

Who could resist you D? I'm sure every girl would love to put an electrode on your sac.

Thanks DD. Great review and welcome.

D

Demien2k5

olayda said:
I'm sure every girl would love to put an electrode on your sac.

Man, that's pretty "old school" Olayda. You ever done time in a Singapore prison? Electrodes are free, but you pay by the scream! :lol:

sheesh Dude! I hate that I'm not really for everybody....gimme a break willya'? I'm just trying to fit in is all....:oops:

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Demien2k5 said:
Man, that's pretty "old school" Olayda. You ever done time in a Singapore prison? Electrodes are free, but you pay by the scream! :lol:

sheesh Dude! I hate that I'm not really for everybody....gimme a break willya'? I'm just trying to fit in is all....:oops:

Only a Turkish prison.

No worries, I just like busting your balls.....I could make another joke here,but I won't

D

Demien2k5

olayda said:
Only a Turkish prison.

No worries, I just like busting your balls.....I could make another joke here,but I won't

Its all good fun dude! I never take offense to good humored ribbing and comraderie, and this forum has lots of that....I like it here - I think I'll stay for a while (while my balls heal) :lol:

Top Bottom