Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Venus Toronto

IN-Call Review Samara @ Toronto Passions

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
ChaosTheory said:
I think your reviews are the most helpful, Wilson.

Heck, I think Tom Hanks would pefer you, Wilsonjs, over his volleyball Wilson on an SP island any day.

another Alpha/Beta provider....man....
This is tough.

Thanks for the great review.

Thanks ChaosTheory, on an SP island :party: I bet that would be a lot of volunteers who would like to be lost over there :lol: I agree with you Alpha provider you don't find every single day.

thedragonslayer

Joined Dec 12, 2009
Messages 142
Great writing material Wilson, how long did it take you to write it. Lots of effort taken thanks.:great:

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
thedragonslayer said:
Great writing material Wilson, how long did it take you to write it. Lots of effort taken thanks.:great:
thanks thedragonslayer, the first time I spent a couple of hours now that I've a format is a matter of minutes.

tanic

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 14
she is very open minded and a cool girl however she had some bad breath the day i saw her which made dfk not so enjoyable. i could even smell it during the bbbj. i noticed there was lack of mouthwash in the washroom which may have played a factor.
her bbbj skills are very good though.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
3 recommended her to me as well, especially for a 3some with Mrs. Tank. I guess I will have to bump her up on the TDL.

Thanks for the review. Great style.

thetank

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
thetank said:
3 recommended her to me as well, especially for a 3some with Mrs. Tank. I guess I will have to bump her up on the TDL.

Thanks for the review. Great style.

thetank

Thanks Thethank, she's amazing,... and those tits...hmmmm.... I need to include russian on the menu next time I see her.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
tanic said:
she is very open minded and a cool girl however she had some bad breath the day i saw her which made dfk not so enjoyable. i could even smell it during the bbbj. i noticed there was lack of mouthwash in the washroom which may have played a factor.
her bbbj skills are very good though.

She didn't have bad breath the day I saw her, there wasn't mouthwash in the washroom as well. If I remember well she shared hers with me or was it a "Dentyne" I'm not sure because I've seen Allison and Samara both from TP a matter of days some weeks ago. One of them had her mouthwash and she shared it with me when I didn't find it in the washroom and the other girl had 'Dentyne". The most important thing is that no one of the girls had bad breath when I saw them.

JDHomersimpson

Joined Mar 12, 2010
Messages 229
wow wilson, you have her up there with some pretty elite SP's....I think someone just jumped up to the top of my TDL. Now I have to compare her to Holly...review to come later.

Home_boy

Reviewer
Joined Aug 10, 2010
Messages 319
Good for you with the high ratings everywhere Wilson. Boobs look a little saggy though.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Home_boy said:
Good for you with the high ratings everywhere Wilson. Boobs look a little saggy though.

They are exotic and I think they are perfect to do russian. How about beautiful boobs Cassidy's, Monique's, Natalie's, Maii's, Hailey's boobs would be on the alpha category to me.

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Wilson, highly informative review of Samara. I find the comparisons with other Sps helpful.

DR. Love

Reviewer
Joined Aug 18, 2010
Messages 318
Nova5 said:
Wilson, highly informative review of Samara. I find the comparisons with other Sps helpful.

Diddo, makes it better for us to decide who to see next.

muckin

Reviewer
Joined Apr 14, 2010
Messages 2,216
great review, you have her up there with some of the best, dam tdl just keeps growing.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Nova5 said:

Thanks Nova. I've tried other writings before I arrive at this format when I've read Kirks beauty category I liked the idea and I created my own categories, I've included a picture of the sp on my reviews when it's avaliable and I kept some details of my old reviews this was my second review using this format and it works for me.
Here's the first one:

muckin said:
great review, you have her up there with some of the best, dam tdl just keeps growing.

Thanks Muckin, yes I had an amazing time with her, she's such a sweet girl.

Last edited:

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Thanks for the review, Wilson. I am glad you had an awesome time. I had the pleasure of o and your experience mirrors mine.

I found Samara to be a very sweet person who provides excellent service and tries very hard to please.

KR

About this Discussion

38 Replies
1K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom