Made with Love

IN-Call Review - Sabrina @ MGF

O

oagre

Saw yesterday at an upscale d/t hotel. I had briefly met Sabrina at a previous stint in TO without being able to stay and complete the call and was looking forward to spending time with her. S was wearing a hot pink stretch minidress with just pussy underneath.

After grabbing a shower, I joined S on the bed. We chatted for a while in Frenglish and the action got going in about 5 minutes. Sabrina looks more Italian-Spanish than Quebequoise. Long, thick black hair and a slender face with almond eyes. She stripped off to a gold waistchain which set off her slim hips and spectacular ass. Cute, natural boobs. Her tummy is completely flat, toned and hard. One of the better bodies I have come across in the last year or so of hobbying. Would rate high 8-low 9 for looks. She resembles her on-site photos.

Service-wise, not quite so wonderful. Tongue-tip lfk with a hint of stale breathe. (No mouthwash in the room!) BBBJ and allowed daty (responsive) but no digits. Lost of nice eye contact. FS in multiple positions with lots of lube. Seemed a little mechanical. OTOH, she sees a few guys every day when on tour and tried hard to make me feel good. Still, not really a "rock-your-world" quality shag.

Would rate service as low 8.

Friendly girl who works as a stripper in Mtl and enjoyed chatting after we had sex. I would guess late 20's age-wise. Some tattoos and a couple of facial piercings. All in all, a pretty good time, but perhaps not HoF.

Highlight was definitely her tight, tanned body bouncing up and down in cg while I fondled her perfect ass.
https://www.montrealgirlfriend-toronto.com

Last edited:
B

Beenthere123

Damn Oagre sorry about no mouthwash in the washroom, oops no meant sorry about your so so session. Kidding aside the mouthwash thing is very important, difference between the top notch agencies and others.

anger

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 94
Heatwaves76 said:
Hey Oagre good honest review, she was verry high up on my TDL but no longer, I dont like tats or piercings very much plus her service seems good but not great.

Ditto. 1st strike: body ink 2nd strike: facial jewelery 3rd strike: so-so service

G

Guido

jagger said:
:lol::lol: Sad mate been in your shoes, don't you ask ahead of time for her restrictions

What's the Oagre suppose to ask, BABY CAN I FINGER YOUR PUSSY? Actually now that I read that back to myself it is kind of erotic, maybe I will ask that myself next time.

About this Discussion

21 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom