Made with Love

Out-Call Review - Overnight with Patritcia (Indy) - 15 hours of fun!

Rob_Latex

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 18
A few weeks ago, I asked for suggestions for an SP that could accommodate an overnight stay. I got quite a few responses from independant SPs that were interested in providing this. And, one of them really caught my eye.

Patritcia is an independant SP and as describe to me (22 years old, 5'7", 110 pounds, blue eyes, fair skin, some modelling background) sounded like someone I'd find attractive. I was told she was very selective about who she saw (only sees a few guys a month), and has a 2 hour minimum, but prefers overnights. We ended up initially exchanging emails and pics. Since it was a few weeks until the appointment, our email exchanges eventually got pretty hot; I was getting horny just reading some of her emails.

The evening of the appointment arrived, and to make a long story short, I ended up picking her up at her place, and bringing her back to my hotel. This girl has some serious good looks! When she pouts just the right way, she has a bit of that Liv Tyler look; full lips, and really gorgeous eyes. And, I could see all the guys watching her as we walked thru the hotel lobby; hehe.

When I got her up to the room, things were frankly a bit awkward. I know I was nervous, and she said she felt a bit off. We made out a bit on the couch, and then decided to order in some Japanese food. We actually started talking a bit more, and we became more comfortable. She's got a wicked sense of humour, which I didn't fully appreciate until later.

Eventually, we made our way to the bedroom, and that's when we really started to click. I'm guessing that's she's fairly new to this, as I had to take a bit of the lead. But, that's ok, it brings out the dominant in me anyway.

Patritcia's service could be described as full GFE+; she doesn't like anal; that's fine with me. But, she *did* help me explore some of my more kinkier fetishes, and was a really good sport about trying new things. Definitely an A+ for effort; she really did try to please me.

Several highlights come to mind as I think back; a wet and slobbery BBBJ with just about the best handjob I've ever received; waking her up at 6am by lightly stroking her pussy, and get some nice half-awake moans from her; and a rollicking mid-morning pounding that left us and the bed soaked in sweat.

Total damage?: $1200; I ended up spending from about 8pm to almost 11am the next morning with her; she didn't seem to be in a hurry to leave, so we both took advantage.

Repeat?: You bet; next chance I get!

patritcia

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 17
Thanx

Thanx

gotta message me for pictures :) im pretty discreet but will warn you, i look better in person..... a shistey little webcam does no justice, im just not huge into having my pictures posted everywhere, :( but if your interested ill send some, im new to this whole thing, just made a **** and HUBGFE ID, and rarely do this, so im alittle bit cautious

Last edited:
A

All4one

patritcia said:
gotta message me for pictures :) im pretty discreet but will warn you, i look better in person..... a shistey little webcam does no justice, im just not huge into having my pictures posted everywhere, :( but if your interested ill send some, im new to this whole thing, just made a **** and HUBGFE ID, and rarely do this, so im alittle bit cautious

Welcome to HUBGFE then sweetie. We will good take care of you :D oh can i see some pics? :mrgreen:

Rob_Latex

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 18
Thanks for all the comments guys.

I've never done an overnighter before, and it was actually better than I expected; I credit Patritcia for making it a night (and morning!) to remember. Yeah, and waking up a 6am with a stunning beauty beside you was worth every penny.

I'm not going to post any pics of her here; but, she's got a striking resemblence to Mila Jovovich https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/SSECEO/Milla_Jovovich-Glamour04.jpg - same eyes, lips, hair, and eyebrows.

J

JohnFK

Rob_Latex said:
Thanks for all the comments guys.

I've never done an overnighter before, and it was actually better than I expected; I credit Patritcia for making it a night (and morning!) to remember. Yeah, and waking up a 6am with a stunning beauty beside you was worth every penny.

I'm not going to post any pics of her here; but, she's got a striking resemblence to Mila Jovovich https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/SSECEO/Milla_Jovovich-Glamour04.jpg - same eyes, lips, hair, and eyebrows.

If I woke up to someone that looked like Milla, I'd think I was dreaming. :razz:

patritcia

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 17
hey rob if you want to post a pic of me in your latex dress thats fine but i need to get some new pictures to post i hate sending the couple i have, they suck, there tooo recognizable, ine day they will bite me in the butt i bet

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964

About this Discussion

31 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom