Made with Love

IN-Call Review of Tina the Mamacita @ Dream-makers

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
SandoftheBreeze's review of Tina intrigued me. SOTB's taste in women are similar to mine so I trusted his judgment of attractiveness. With that intel, I made a booking to see Tina at Dream-makers.

Tina is a very cute looking latina. Her pics on the website are accurate. I cannot think of any celebrity to compare her facial looks to, but she is a cutie and attractive. What makes her sexier is her accent, which reminds me of Shakira or Selma Hayak's accents. On my facial attractiveness scale, I would say that she in the middle of the pack. Below is a grouping comparison of the girls I've seen and where I think she fits in.

Category Alpha: Cory @ Roommates, Billie @ Roommates, Paris @ GOE (Retired), Demi @ DM (retired), Holly @ GOE, Leslie @ G-Spot, Taylor @ Cupids, Eva @ TP

Category Beta: Tessa @ Mirage, Maii @ Naughty Girls, Jessie @ Mirage, Miley @ Maximum, Blair @ Cupids, Livia @ Mirage, Charity @ TOG, Veronika @ Vixens, Kelly @ Mirage, Cassidy @ Entourage, Ellen @ Maximum (Retired), Chelsea @ TGF, Tina @ DM

Category Gamma: Hannah @ Mirage, Brittany @ TGF, Maxim @ Mirage, Vicky @ Mirage, Eden @ Cupids, Hope @ Cupids, Angelina @ TP, Julie @ Select, Jenna @ TGF

I was a bit worried when Tina opened the door because her greeting was a simple "hi" and it felt cold. I didn't get a good feeling. However, after my shower and a few minutes of chatting on the bed, Tina warmed up and we started to build a repoire. Started off with dfk, which is above average - a lot of tongue action and lip smacking noises. DATY and digits were well received and she got really wet. With my mouth smothered with her juices, I went back up for some more dfk which she thoroughly enjoyed.

She returned the favour with an excellent bbbj. One of the better ones I've had recently. The bbbj components consisted of shaft licking, tongue twirling on the head, bls, full DT and best of all, full DT + BLS at the same time. WOW WOW WOW...I thought I was going to bust, but pull out in time to put on a condom for the main act.

Started slowly in missionary and picked up speed. Switched to doggie, CG, spooning and back to doggie. This girl likes it hard and fast...it was hard to keep up to her demands to go harder, but I obliged her demands and went as fast as I could in doggie until I released.

Overall, I had a great time with this spicy latina. If you are looking for a young latina in her early 20s who gives a great bbbj and loves it hard, I would recommend and would repeat at some point in the future.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Thanks for review KL.

Too bad I missed her earlier this week. I too seem to have similar tastes to you, SOTB, and LL. I'll be seeing her when she is back on schedule downtown.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
ahahooper said:
great find KL and sotb.
is her DT really true DT?

also link broken for me?

It was true DT for me where her upper lip was pressed right up against the base of my shaft and her bottom lip engulfed the bottom of my shaft and my balls.

Since posting this review, looks like she is back at TAG...that is why the DM link is broken. Her new link:

Top Bottom