Made with Love

Top Drawer Ladies Review of Stacee at Top Drawer Ladies: HOT-I Left Not Realizing my Shirt was on Backwards.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
I have used Top Drawer Ladies to satisfy my companionship needs a more than a few times with amazing results as reviewed. However I have not called them lately, and have been checking once in a while as a few ladies caught my eye...err..and my hormonal axis...

Then this happened a HUBGFE TDL:
We have entertained TDL at HUBGFE socials before. I have was here only for a limited time but it was more than enough to notice Stacee. She looked incredible in her dress, amazing body as seen in her pics and her personality was outgoing and fun.

My buddy and big stud Raiden: https://twitter.com/raydener1969 had seen her, he was his first and spoke highly of her and prompted me to see her. Physically she had changed since then as seen in his review.

I was going into this with just the word of my bro Ray and my brief interaction with Stacee at the party. I am usually way more a researcher but Ray knows his stuff and that is enough for me.

How will this experience be for me and Stacee?
There was only one way to find out.

Booking and Communication
Phone, Text. I had some rare free time and noticed Stacee was on schedule and made that call. Amanda was very helpful in securing my time with Stacee and was accommodating, prompt professional and very helpful. Without her I wouldn't have been able to see her because she is very busy and books up as I have learned. Thank you Amanda.
I have also met and spoken to agency owner Don more than a few times at these socials. He is a really good guy.

Airport at a commonly used location. No complains. Easily accessible, clean, discrete, cheap parking. The room was kept clean by Stacee with clean towels, shower accessories, mouth wash etc. The bed was big and comfortable. When I came she has the news on..that's hot. But then immediately turned if off and her full attention was on me. The room didnt have any mirrors tho..:( no matter, I used the reflection from the glass covering some art work to get my visual fix...yes...I have a problem ....

STACEE
CmS58NuW8AA1IUr.jpg

Accuracy of Stats:Fairly accurate. Her waist is listed as 32, it could be that as she has a great slim fit body, but maybe not a 32 maybe 33? this is ridiculous. She looks great. Not mentioned is her tattoos. She has a few small ones. Nicely done and I didn't really notice them. She has piercings.
Check out her pics here:
Accuracy of pics:: Her website pics are very close. Actually accurate taking into account the smoothing photo-processing effects.She looks that good. Actually she looks hotter. The pic attached in this review is from twitter. That is completely accurate and she looks even better in person.
Face:: GND to cute GND - Stacee is a good-looking woman, with refined features and great smile and looks even better looking the more you look at her. She has beautiful eyes. She has a great skin complexion and sexy skin tones. She also has a really beautiful smile. I was grateful to be interacting with her as beautiful as she is.
Body Enhanced Chest- No man alive would say that her body isn't the hottest thing. She looked incredible in and out of clothing. Fit, toned, firm, in shape, great tan and complexion. She takes great care of herself. It is a a complete change from the body type I read about in Rays review. This is extremely commendable and admirable and it made her look even hotter in my eyes. She was well manicured and had a great scent and nice soft skin. Very hot body indeed. Just look at the pics.Her body is her best feature.
Personality
Stacee is a fun, and very interesting individual, she is warm, and extremely passionate. She is well-rounded, intelligent and knows how to make you feel comfortable and welcome.She is a good woman, and mature too, not overly bubbly. I had a good time talking to her. She and I cut it short though due to time and I wanted to experience her other attributes :) but I could have talked to her more and hope to learn more about her as she has this depth to her. She was open, considerate and and a great hostess.

The Stacee Experience
What can I say, she exceeded my expectations. She is a remarkable fun and passionate and very diverse provider. Time flew right by, it was like I just got there. The session was really heated and I got a great workout. She is an extremely passionate woman and enjoys almost every aspect of pleasure. I could see why she is so popular and books up. She has great endurance, sincere in her responses, complimenting and is completely engaged with me and herself wanting to enjoy me and me enjoy her (worst sentence every...but this aint English class). She is a highly skilled provider. From the moment I opened the door her sexual energy and drive was palpable and it actuality took me by surprise. She is like a fiery ball of sex.I dont have to summarize that you will not be disappointed by her skill set and drive to make you satisfied.

Overall
Booking and communication was flawless very accommodating professional.
one thing tho guys, there was some delay in booking because people were/are calling the texting only number. Amanda was managing this the best she could but it causes delay. So just note that the texting number is for only texting.
Location - Great. Everything provided. I need to bring a pocket mirror
Stacee is a GND to cute GND sexy woman with an incredible highly charged fun filled, intelligent, sexually motivated personality type with and amazing enhanced body that everyone would look at in any area.
As a provider she exceeded my expectations and surprised me with her diversity and skill.

Previous Reviews
https://www.hubgfe.com/community/showthread.php?96773-Stacee-TDL-BOOTY-amp-BOOBYLISHES
-totally different physically now

Honorarium: See TDL website
Affiliation: Top Drawer Ladies - www.topdrawerladies.com
TDL's Twitter:https://twitter.com/TopDrawerLadies
Stacee's Link:

Recommendation: High
Desire to Repeat: High

Thank you very much Stacee and TDL.
I was just a pleasure meeting you at the social and I am definitely grateful for meeting you in person in this capacity.

oh like a goof, I was so hot and sweaty as time flew by...that I rushed out..well not that fast..but I had my v-neck T-shirt on backwards...I was left the room, walking down the hall and said "hold on a sec, my shirt is backwards...wonderful."..and I couldnt change till I got to the car.
I am a hero and the coolest (loser)
I "blame" Stacee

HOT indeed.

muckin

Reviewer
Joined Apr 14, 2010
Messages 2,215
Dam you bro, I had her booked tuesday but she cancelled her shift now you beat me to her, well done and great review as always. She is a sexy girl thats for sure.

About this Discussion

14 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom