Made with Love

Eye Candy Review of Ryan @ Eye Candy - Can She Dance?

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
SUMMARY: Ryan @ Eye Candy lives up to her good name. Stats, pics and past reviews on here about Ryan are accurate. During the session, DATY was received well and ended in an O for her…I think. She then returned the favour with an enthusiastic BBBJ. Fearing that the fireworks show would go off prematurely, we put on the love glove and alternated between mish and cowgirl. Ryan seemed to be very much into it and vocal. I like it when the girl tells me what makes her feel good and that’s what Ryan did. Eventually, my fireworks went off in a big cavalcade of waterworks and I laid there in all my glory.

I would recommend.

FEATURE LENGTH REVIEW:

I recently had the chance to meet Ryan @ Eye Candy

https://twitter.com/ryanlagosee

I have read the multiple recommendations for Ryan on here and everyone had positive things to say about her. The opinions of guys like Chaos Theory, JJ, JohnnyDarko, PussyLuver and wbirk made me confident that Ryan would be a good choice.

I have also been following her Twitter account which gave me a good sense of her personality. From her Twitter account, Ryan seemed like a easy-going and fun loving girl. An example of how fun Ryan can be is in a video of her belly dancing
https://twitter.com/ryanlagosee/stat...46867196379136

Having done my research, the questions remain:

• Is she really fun and friendly as her Twitter portrays?
  • Can she DANCE?
  • Is she a sexual dynamo as previous studs claim?

I’m about to find out..

It was a cold spring day as I headed to EC’s downtown location near the Rogers Centre, but I will battle all elements to get me somethin' somethin'.

Once I arrived, Ryan greeted me with a big smile and hug. Ryan is a cute GND with some edginess in terms of body art. Her pics and stats are accurate with the exception of the pics removing identifying body art for privacy reasons.

I was cold from walking outside and I let it be known to her that I was cold, because I’m a baby like that. Instead of slapping me around and telling me to man up, she gave me an extra long hug to warm me up and even ran a hot shower for me

Is Ryan fun and friendly? YES.

Ahhhhh…it felt so warm and wet…the shower that is.

When I was drying myself, Ryan popped back into the washroom and we started to get to know each other. There were no awkward moments as the entire time felt like a couple of horny friends getting together. During our chat, I complimented her on her belly dancing video. She laughed and demonstrated another dance move called the dry hump dance like this...
giphy.gif

I responded by telling her that I’m a professional dancer and demonstrated my Magic Mike XXL moves, to which she laughed because it likely was the worst impression ever.

It's unfortunate that there is no video footage of our dance-off in the bathroom, but this is a pretty good representation of what went down

Can Ryan Dance? YES.

Off to the bedroom and that's where the fireworks went off. The fireworks started as a flicker in my pants and grew into a symphony of fireworks by the end of the session.

DATY was received well and ended in an O for her…I think. She then returned the favour with an enthusiastic BBBJ. Fearing that the fireworks show would go off prematurely, we put on the love glove and alternated between mish and cowgirl. Ryan seemed to be very much into it and vocal. I like it when the girl tells me what makes her feel good and that’s what Ryan did. Eventually, my fireworks went off in a big cavalcade of waterworks and I laid there in all my glory.

Is Ryan a sexual dynamo? YES.

I had a great time. I concur with all the previous gents who have seen Ryan and would recommend. She is friendly, fun, is a sexual dynamo and can dance.

Ryanlagosee

Joined Apr 11, 2016
Messages 3
SUMMARY: Ryan @ Eye Candy lives up to her good name. Stats, pics and past reviews on here about Ryan are accurate. During the session, DATY was received well and ended in an O for her…I think. She then returned the favour with an enthusiastic BBBJ. Fearing that the fireworks show would go off prematurely, we put on the love glove and alternated between mish and cowgirl. Ryan seemed to be very much into it and vocal. I like it when the girl tells me what makes her feel good and that’s what Ryan did. Eventually, my fireworks went off in a big cavalcade of waterworks and I laid there in all my glory.

I would recommend.

FEATURE LENGTH REVIEW:

I have read the multiple recommendations for Ryan on here and everyone had positive things to say about her. The opinions of guys like Chaos Theory, JJ, JohnnyDarko, PussyLuver and wbirk made me confident that Ryan would be a good choice.

I have also been following her Twitter account which gave me a good sense of her personality. From her Twitter account, Ryan seemed like a easy-going and fun loving girl. An example of how fun Ryan can be is in a video of her belly dancing

• Can she DANCE?

I’m about to find out..

It was a cold spring day as I headed to EC’s downtown location near the Rogers Centre, but I will battle all elements to get me somethin' somethin'.

Once I arrived, Ryan greeted me with a big smile and hug. Ryan is a cute GND with some edginess in terms of body art. Her pics and stats are accurate with the exception of the pics removing identifying body art for privacy reasons.

I was cold from walking outside and I let it be known to her that I was cold, because I’m a baby like that. Instead of slapping me around and telling me to man up, she gave me an extra long hug to warm me up and even ran a hot shower for me

When I was drying myself, Ryan popped back into the washroom and we started to get to know each other. There were no awkward moments as the entire time felt like a couple of horny friends getting together. During our chat, I complimented her on her belly dancing video. She laughed and demonstrated another dance move called the dry hump dance like this...
giphy.gif

I responded by telling her that I’m a professional dancer and demonstrated my Magic Mike XXL moves, to which she laughed because it likely was the worst impression ever.

It's unfortunate that there is no video footage of our dance-off in the bathroom, but this is a pretty good representation of what went down

Can Ryan Dance? YES.

Off to the bedroom and that's where the fireworks went off. The fireworks started as a flicker in my pants and grew into a symphony of fireworks by the end of the session.

DATY was received well and ended in an O for her…I think. She then returned the favour with an enthusiastic BBBJ. Fearing that the fireworks show would go off prematurely, we put on the love glove and alternated between mish and cowgirl. Ryan seemed to be very much into it and vocal. I like it when the girl tells me what makes her feel good and that’s what Ryan did. Eventually, my fireworks went off in a big cavalcade of waterworks and I laid there in all my glory.

I had a great time. I concur with all the previous gents who have seen Ryan and would recommend. She is friendly, fun, is a sexual dynamo and can dance.

It was a wonderful treat to be able to meet you mister man. Xox this review.... Is a perfect summary of our time together. I'm glad you had just as much fun xox until next time mwah

Ryan Lagosee

https://twitter.com/ryanlagosee?s=09

ynks05

Reviewer
Joined Dec 27, 2015
Messages 24

I would recommend.

FEATURE LENGTH REVIEW:

• Can she DANCE?

I’m about to find out..

giphy.gif

Can Ryan Dance? YES.

ynks05

Reviewer
Joined Dec 27, 2015
Messages 24
After seeing Ryan multiple times and spending time with her it doesn't get any better.So much fun to be around.No amount of time is enough time with Ryan.Time goes by fast and furious.

About this Discussion

18 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom