Made with Love

Review of Oxygen Retreat in Dominican Republic

Ragter

Joined May 3, 2011
Messages 8
3somesarethenewblack said:
Sorry I just saw this question!!!

A: There were PLENTY of women there. Even though we could see 4 a day, there were still some that we would of like to have seen.

B. Of course everyone's tastes are different but all the girls were 7-9 the first time and 6-9 with one 10, the second visit.

C. There are more than enough girls to choose from. We ate meals with the other guests and kind of compared notes so there was no problems when we were there.

D. Yes, that happened our second time there but well worth it. We loved her and had a great time.

E. No drama. These women value their jobs and it wouldnt be in their best interest to create drama or discomformt for a client.

F. The girl's will hang out with you at the bar or pool if you ask but only if you ask because they are supposed to give you your space. We had no problems with this. We had a blast at the pool and bar learning Spanish from the girls. They will even cuddle up with you in the sun, if you ask.

G. There are board games, volley ball and swimming on the resort and the girls' will play if you ask. I know there is stuff to do outside the resort but we didnt do that so I cant really comment.

Have you guys gone back yet to file a new report :happy:

Top Bottom