Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto

Mississauga Review of Kinkky Sarah

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

gudnite

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110
This girl is a real nice hot horney little spinner. Called her a couple of times to get through set up the time met at hotel 401 / 10. She is a real gfe dfk, bbbj , daty, digets whatever. She loves 69. She has a very nice tight little ass and her kitty is one of the tighest I've had . I could hardly get 2 fingers into to her. Anyway started with some dfk, kissing her very nice tities and playing with her kitty. This lasted about 5 - 6 minutes then she says do you want to do 69. I couldn't wait to get my face down there. She is clean and smells and tastes great. I was giving her digets at the same time and she just loved it. She keep saying fuck me harder , she came so much my face was wet. Did this for about 10-12 minutes then onto to doggie I just had to fuck that nice sexy little ass. Went back to finish in bbbj / 69. This was her first time in Miss. she usually works out of Toronto.
Damage 120 / 30 , 200 / 60
Will repeat next time she's in Miss if I can.
https://toronto.craigslist.ca/mss/ers/1652106824.html

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Thank you GUDNITE, I am always hoping to see some decent talent in Miss. Excellent review, she sounds like a sexy little pit bull.

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
Jawbone said:
Thank you GUDNITE, I am always hoping to see some decent talent in Miss. Excellent review, she sounds like a sexy little pit bull.

+ 1

About this Discussion

15 Replies
2K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom