Made with Love

IN-Call Review of Kaelyn Kroft

O

oagre

Booked a session with Kaelyn this PM. Photos are accurate, although (as always) they bring out the best in the girl. She did indeed work at Select C before. She is currently sharing accomodation with Molly Robinson d/t in a very nice condo.

Kaelyn was an extremely friendly and attentive companion who went out of her way to ensure that I had a good time. As others have mentioned, she is a classic gfe, but service tends to be on the "soft" and sensual side and is nowhere close to PSE. Menu included lfk, daty and digits, bbbj (very good) and bls. She appeared to be responsive and spontaneously affectionate throughout the session. Kaelyn is also brighter than average and educated, in her early 20's and seems to be interested and comfortable sharing her time with visiting guys.

Looks are GND cute. 1 small tatoo. Natural b-cup boobs. Curvy, stocky body, medium height. Definitely Afro-Canadian heritage. Cost was $240.

Will probably repeat at some point, once I work my way thru others on my Tiddle.

O

oagre

Re: Review of Kaelyn Kroft

clintE said:
She has a nice rack Oagre good review. I presume there was no DFK in her menu?.

Lots of open-mouth action with tip of tongue, but no deep tongue penetration given or allowed,

B

Beenthere123

Thanks Oagre

"but service tends to be on the "soft" and sensual side and is nowhere close to PSE"

Can one jackhammer her ?. Just wondering, I love soft and sensual but sometimes in the mood to be raunchy.

O

oagre

Very definitely Afro-Can. Not white.

I think she could probably be fucked hard. I rode her in mish pretty good before popping. Her bbbj was soft - which is how I like it. But I'm sure she would take direction.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

Good review Oagre. I visited this hotty when she first joined Select, but she wasn't allowing daty at the time. She has definitely a short while after expanded her menu.

I didn't stay and walked out when she told me no daty, but I was so into her body that I left disappointed. I may have to revisit this hotty.

O

oagre

Rayden said:
Good review Oagre. I visited this hotty when she first joined Select, but she wasn't allowing daty at the time. She has definitely a short while after expanded her menu.

I didn't stay and walked out when she told me no daty, but I was so into her body that I left disappointed. I may have to revisit this hotty.

Her anti daty rule must have ended long ago, as she was very appreciative and responsive to both daty and fingerfucking.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

oagre said:
Rayden said:

Her anti daty rule must have ended long ago, as she was very appreciative and responsive to both daty and fingerfucking.

Yes I was told that by SalikSalik I while ago. Maybe it was because she was a rookie. or maybe I caught her at a bad time. I will definitely check her out again. I left on good terms, so It shouldn't be a problem.

Top Bottom