Made with Love

IN-Call Review of Jordan @ RM

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Reading BT123's fascination of Jordan decided to check her out yesterday.
<Jordan blew me away, Super Hot babe, big Wow. Stunning beauty, with huge breasts (think they are man mades) long legs and gorgeous eyes>.

Placed call, Nikki another pro took care of my early evening rendezvous. Gentlemen BT123 is correct she is a WOW woman. Second you see her you will be pleased with her beauty. Elizabeth Taylor eyes, big firm bazookas and legs that never end.
Service wise she is amazing DFK was light but nice, BBBJ had me holding the sheets then opted to hold her bazookas. The way she looks at you while sucking on the monster makes you want to come in her mouth but that is a no go.
Sucked on her bazookas till my tongue dried out, digits first and she is into it. Daty followed while she pulled my hair out of pleasure. 69, 49, 79 name it we did all positions. Finally the monster had to release his anger boom.

Will repeat for sure.

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165
Re: Review of Jordan @ RM

. 69, 49, 79 name it we did all positions. Finally the monster had to release his anger boom.

Will repeat for sure.[/quote]

Hey Clint...Nice review those are the kind of numbers i like when you have a sweet tasting peach!!

Top Bottom