Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Elite Ladies

IN-Call Review of CAPRI-licious at Splendid

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
THanks Kl, good to see she got your seal of approval. Good info on where she fits in facially with others, but hot damn , cant get her legs out of my head.

B

Borey the Bald

Excellent review Kirk like always done with style and class.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
Kirk excellent review by the way. Just a couple of annoying questions for you:). Are your Alpha, Beta, and Gamma ratings only facial ratings or are they for the whole sp package and experience?

Also Kirk could you please tell me what Capri's rates are as when I look on the splendid's website the rates vary between different splendid sps? Capri must be totally gorgeous if you think that she's prettier then [email protected]?

Kirk I always enjoy reading your very well-written reviews!

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Winslow said:
Kirk excellent review by the way. Just a couple of annoying questions for you:). Are your Alpha, Beta, and Gamma ratings only facial ratings or are they for the whole sp package and experience?

Also Kirk could you please tell me what Capri's rates are as when I look on the splendid's website the rates vary between different splendid sps? Capri must be totally gorgeous if you think that she's prettier then [email protected]?

Kirk I always enjoy reading your very well-written reviews!

Good questions Winslow. My category ratings are for face only. I am a face man, so a pretty face is really important to me. I use to have number ranking like 7s, 8s, 9s, etc., but I find that not helpful to readers who have not seen the lady or don't know my tastes. I feel that putting them in groups is more helpful because readers may have seen other ladies in the same group and get a point of reference. I think that Capri is prettier than Jessie @ Mirage because I prefer Capri's youthful, natural, girl next door pretty face over Jessie's hot club girl look...but that's my preference. You may not think the same though.

The body is important too (I like slim ladies), but can usually tell from the pics unless they are B&S. So I don't rank the bodies, but just describe it in comparison to what's represented in the pics.

Capri's rate for 1 hour when I saw her was $250.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
Kirk Lazarus said:
Good questions Winslow. My category ratings are for face only. I am a face man, so a pretty face is really important to me. I use to have number ranking like 7s, 8s, 9s, etc., but I find that not helpful to readers who have not seen the lady or don't know my tastes. I feel that putting them in groups is more helpful because readers may have seen other ladies in the same group and get a point of reference. I think that Capri is prettier than Jessie @ Mirage because I prefer Capri's youthful, natural, girl next door pretty face over Jessie's hot club girl look...but that's my preference. You may not think the same though.

The body is important too (I like slim ladies), but can usually tell from the pics unless they are B&S. So I don't rank the bodies, but just describe it in comparison to what's represented in the pics.

Capri's rate for 1 hour when I saw her was $250.

Thanks for the excellent response Kirk. I really appreciate it!

P

PurelyJayda

Hi there,

Splendid hasn't seen your request as of yet.
Although, I do represent them, and while reading your review...
I thought I should let you know that Splendid has included Markham to their regions, which is a tad bit closer then Airport. :love:

There are various reasons in regards to why the ladies may not work in the downtown area, although outcall's can be anywhere within the GTA (downtown included):)

I hope this helped! :great:

Thanks for choosing Splendid!!

xOxOxOxOxOx
:love: Jayda :love:

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
PurelyJayda said:
Hi there,

Splendid hasn't seen your request as of yet.
Although, I do represent them, and while reading your review...
I thought I should let you know that Splendid has included Markham to their regions, which is a tad bit closer then Airport. :love:

There are various reasons in regards to why the ladies may not work in the downtown area, although outcall's can be anywhere within the GTA (downtown included):)

I hope this helped! :great:

Thanks for choosing Splendid!!

xOxOxOxOxOx
:love: Jayda :love:

Thanks for the update. What is the outcall rate to downtown?

About this Discussion

31 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom