Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Hollywood Ladies

Barrie-Northern Review of Brooke

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

gudnite

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110
Naughty, naughty someone out there has been keeping this l gem to themselves..... I saw Brooke today and she is just fu-king great IMO for me anyways. I really like a lady " GFE " when you kiss her "dfk "she puts some feeling into it and she dose. She is a little like the GND type. If your looking for a spinner she's not. Pics are accurate and I think very pretty. Offered real gfe service and was very nice. Repeat hell yes weekly if I could. She's only been her for 3 weeks and likes Barrie, so treat her well gents , she's a keeper
Damage 120 / 30 , 200 / 60 well worth it.

https://barrie.craigslist.ca/ers/1741012470.html

Duke69

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Messages 72
$120 for hh is just right for me, thanks for the discovering her gudnite.

Hugojoe

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 232
when you kiss her "dfk "she puts some feeling into it

I am sold, thanks gudnite.

Gonnablow

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 57
I like the spinner type gudnite but appreciate your review. Any spinner type you may suggest out there in the woods?.

gudnite

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110
Gonnablow said:
I like the spinner type gudnite but appreciate your review. Any spinner type you may suggest out there in the woods?.

Yes there one in Barrie her name is Ashley.......

kevin

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
Brook is on my TDL.

And gudnite is that the the tiny blonde ashley that stole my friend's BMW a couple years ago?
(she brought it back after 4 days and didn't get charged cuz the investigating cop was seeing her too)

I really liked that chick and would see her again in a heartbeat.
Her real name starts with a "J".

Top Bottom