Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Playmates Toronto

IN-Call Review of Baby Doll Miss Kayleigh Carter

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Excellent review Kirk your writing skills sure helps bring out the best of Ms. carter.

Brocklee

Reviewer
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 298
Kirk you've place Kayleigh in your Beta category where Maii is, she is as good looking as Maii?.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Brocklee said:
Kirk you've place Kayleigh in your Beta category where Maii is, she is as good looking as Maii?.

IMHO, yes. They have different looks but both her very cute GND girls to me. Some will disagree and are of the opinion that Maii is not cute, but rather hot. I guess it just depends on what your perception of beauty is.

S

Senor Gomes

Kirk Lazarus said:
IMHO, yes. They have different looks but both her very cute GND girls to me. Some will disagree and are of the opinion that Maii is not cute, but rather hot. I guess it just depends on what your perception of beauty is.

Well said Kirk, outstanding review btw.

blood sports

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 63
Great review KL. My session with Miss K pretty much mirrors yours. She's got a hot body and she defintely knows how to use it. Those seeking a high-octane, nymph gfe/pse sp will not be dissappointed.

About this Discussion

26 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom