Made with Love

IN-Call Review of Amanda @ Mirage

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Saw Amanda 2 to 4 months ago cannot remember that long, another one of my ATF. Since then her reviews remain stellar this wonderful lady stays consistent.

Ravi a pro as always managed to book her for me at an early evening rendezvous. Canadian GND type a littler bigger than her pics with sexy eyes and nice smile. Service wise spectacular bends her legs like a gymnast, another BBBJDTCIM artist. Loves to kiss and cuttle, very feminine lady. Friendly, down to earth and loves to swallow your cock. Tried all positions imaginable she can not get enough. Did not go to the Islands as its not my piece of pie. ;)

Enough said, will repeat for sure.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Re: Review of Amanda @ Mirage

king21 said:
clintE said:
Saw Amanda 2 to 4 months ago cannot remember that long, another one of my ATF. Since then her reviews remain stellar this wonderful lady stays consistent.

Ravi a pro as always managed to book her for me at an early evening rendezvous. Canadian GND type a littler bigger than her pics with sexy eyes and nice smile. Service wise spectacular bends her legs like a gymnast, another BBBJDTCIM artist. Loves to kiss and cuttle, very feminine lady. Friendly, down to earth and loves to swallow your cock. Tried all positions imaginable she can not get enough. Did not go to the Islands as its not my piece of pie. ;)

Enough said, will repeat for sure.
Yea, but did she do a stripper pole dance for you? :lol:

No :( , I read a review about that. It was yours?

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

Wow thanks guys you guys are quick in the draw. In other sites i sometimes have to wait hours before a single reply. :!:

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

Dang I just saw her fairly recently and now I'll have to see her before she retires. Should I see her for a duo or a multi-hour final farewell?

D

Demien2k5

PokerDude said:
Dang I just saw her fairly recently and now I'll have to see her before she retires. Should I see her for a duo or a multi-hour final farewell?

Saw her Monday afternoon for three hours (which took some doing). She told me she was almost completely booked for the week with only a few 1hours left between Tues and Sat when she wraps up.

Top Bottom