Made with Love

IN-Call Review Natalie @ Exquisite - Wow

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
SuperShallow said:
Your writing style that is...
A great read and obviously a fab experience.
Have you considered writing that book?
March will be NAT month for me now.
BTW, in terms of walking distance, how far would you say her condo is from Gretzky's....lol!
SS

Glad to see you join hubgfe.com .....it's a great board.... let's just say, it's easy walking distance .... I'll leave the writing of books to others....LOL.... and, I'm SURE that you will love Natalie, and just as importantly, that she will love you....
BTW, I put in a good word for you, not that you'll need it.... :)

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Thanks for the review Lone Wolf. I have a duo session with Natalie and Darya scheduled and I was trying to decide if I should extend it to 2 hours.

Your recommendation is all I need.

This is beautiful. 4Times commented that HUBGFE has grown so much that it is all he needs to research the ladies who are worth seeing. That is so true.

thetank

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
olayda said:
Thanks Wolfman. Nice work.

I saw her and Evelyn in a duo ( I think I reviewed it on this board ).
Evelyn is sexy, but all I could think about was Natalie afterward. That ass, those pendulous jugs, that smile and that warm enveloping BJ.....

I gotta go to the bathroom and call Vanessa

Thanks for the info Olayda. My duo is Natalie and Darya. I will let you know how it goes.

thetank

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
thetank said:
Thanks for the review Lone Wolf. I have a duo session with Natalie and Darya scheduled and I was trying to decide if I should extend it to 2 hours.

Your recommendation is all I need.

This is beautiful. 4Times commented that HUBGFE has grown so much that it is all he needs to research the ladies who are worth seeing. That is so true.

thetank

I don't know if you heard, but it has been revealed that Natalie is the Eastern European legend, previously known as Bobbi.

Top Bottom