Made with Love

Kitchener Review: Myel @ Above and Beyond

A

All4one

Above and Beyond: Booking was smoothest it can be. It was simple and very easy. No delays and/or excuses. Parking is available on street. Perfectly clean and well designed location. Good job AAB, thank you for smooth experience.

Myel : Her pictures are accurate. She is very sweet and good looking French lady. She is very clever and funny. Perfect english but she knows how sexy french speaking ladies are thats why she uses her french too :D Beautiful face, slim and fit body. Amazing ass!!! She is definitely very good looking lady. She has few tattoos.

Service : She is safe GFE. So No LFK/DFK and CBJ. Not sure MSOG is available we didnt try for second round. She does have very good DT skills, even tho its CBJ i have enjoyed it very much. She is really good at BJ and DT. Daty is okay with her but she likes it very soft. Main action was AMAZING!!!!! few different positions. We have done Mish, doggy, spoon, deck chair and deep impact.

Overall : It was very good experience. Even tho she is safe GFE I will repeat with her.

Rate : $160/Hour

Thanks to Myel and AAB for memorable time.

A

All4one

afterdark said:
No thanks. I'd much rather drop $160 for a 30 min full-gfe session, than a 60 min non-gfe session. Next.

I would agree with you if i wouldnt have seen Myel. She is great girl. Even Safe GFE, i had great time with her and i will see her again soon.

I

iceman_dci

I'm with most of the boys here...safe just doesn't do it for me but then again, for 160 bones for the hour? Might just be worth a trip to KW and or if someone could do a foreign exchange in the GTA...that'd be good too.

A

All4one

Spiderman said:
Nice review all for one. I might go check her out, but haven't fully decided on it yet.

Thanks Spidy. As long as you know she is safe gfe ( like most KW area SPs ) she is good looking and fun to be with girl.

Spiderman

Joined Feb 22, 2010
Messages 45
All4one said:
Above and Beyond: Booking was smoothest it can be. It was simple and very easy. No delays and/or excuses. Parking is available on street. Perfectly clean and well designed location. Good job AAB, thank you for smooth experience.

Myel : Her pictures are accurate. She is very sweet and good looking French lady. She is very clever and funny. Perfect english but she knows how sexy french speaking ladies are thats why she uses her french too :D Beautiful face, slim and fit body. Amazing ass!!! She is definitely very good looking lady. She has few tattoos.

Service : She is safe GFE. So No LFK/DFK and CBJ. Not sure MSOG is available we didnt try for second round. She does have very good DT skills, even tho its CBJ i have enjoyed it very much. She is really good at BJ and DT. Daty is okay with her but she likes it very soft. Main action was AMAZING!!!!! few different positions. We have done Mish, doggy, spoon, deck chair and deep impact.

Overall : It was very good experience. Even tho she is safe GFE I will repeat with her.

Rate : $160/Hour

Thanks to Myel and AAB for memorable time.

I took a punt on her partly based on All4One's review. I concur, she is a sweet SP, talented, and I also enjoyed my session with her. The next day she left AAB, heard she advertises on CL again.

Speaking of AAB, they may have a new star there named Jordan. The pics looks very yummy.

moran

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 68
Spiderman said:
I took a punt on her partly based on All4One's review. I concur, she is a sweet SP, talented, and I also enjoyed my session with her. The next day she left AAB, heard she advertises on CL again.

Good to know. She sounds promising, will keep an eye out for her ad. Thanks.

About this Discussion

21 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom