Made with Love

Sassy Angels Review: Michelle @ Sassy Angels: Time with a True Angel.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
I should probably put this up now.

Background

The decision to meet Michelle was a no brainer. Her reviews were consistently positive and I liked what I read. I also like what I saw. Her pics looked fantastic, as almost all SPs website pics do since their desideratum is appeal, attraction and allure. The bait. I tried to book her on a few occasions but could not find a suitable time. I had some free time coming up and Michelle was working that day. I still had some reservations…i wanted to be sure

I saw her, met her and spoke to her at the Sassy Meet and Greet ( reviewed here: !) and it was OVER, my apprehensiveness did not stand a chance…..it began to dissolve the moment I saw her and evaporated during my conversation with her…. the big head and little head were unified…it was like that cheesy stupid scene in The Amazing Spiderman when the crane operators of NY united, in act of American patriotism, after a shot of the American Flag, to the create a scaffold using their cranes to help and give Spiderman an avenue to swing on through.... boy did I swing on through and booked her.

How was her "service" and would she be the same Michelle that I saw that day?…

….well there was only one way to find out…

Book and Communication
No Problems and Smooth. Via phone. I called and spoke to phone girl Ally and made the appointment. She was friendly and presented me with all the information I required with clear instructions. She was sweet and professional. I called to confirm my appointment that morning as I was on my way from Hamilton. I spoke to Sadie who was equally sweet, clear professional. She gave me the location that I, and many more clients are used to. I called again at the incall location before my appointed time and buzzed in to meet Michelle.

Upscale Condo, located in "Little SP-town" DT Toronto. The location is easily accessible. Plenty of parking lots and street parking ($2.50 - $2.00 /hr). Discretion is not an issue since the exterior environment is busy and a lot of people come in an out of the complex. I made my way up to the room, I was told not to knock and walk in. The condo was a really nice fully decorated studio. It was very comfortable and looked like any regular lived in condo providing a "normal" girl-guy encounter, adding to the GFE experience (looked and felt like I was invited to Michelle's place). Michelle kept the place clean, neat and it smelled great…or maybe that was Michelle. The bathroom was neat and clean. Michelle handed me a towel. All amenities were provided such as mouthwash.
The condo was medium to dimly lit, in addition to the candles, creating an intimate atmosphere. The bed was located in one corner of the room in its partially walled-in sex cave. I loved it. The adjacent wall that the bed was pushed up against was a mirror …the whole wall…spanning the horizontal axis of the bed…bed to ceiling, end to end….was mirror! Excellent!!! I had not seen that anywhere else yet. The short opposite wall supported another big framed stand alone mirror in the corner. Man…those mirrors were awesome and provided some incredible views... I looked good…just kidding... it was all Michelle, as I will explain.

Michelle

Picture Accuracy and Comparative Analysis - Accurate. I can say this with full confidence as I have seen Michelle in the dimly light room, that skeptics may attribute to be a cover, and I have seen her under the bright sun in a bikini for literally hours (life is rough sometimes..lol). As all industry/agency photos, there is some photoshopping to smoothen the skin and image effects, however, in Michelle's case, the image tweaking are extremely close to the real-life physical characteristic. Michelle's skin is flawless and smooth. She looks like she was photoshopped in real life. There are not many women I have met in my lifetime I can say that about. Her skin tone may be a little darker and hips a little rounder. Her proportions and statistics are accurate. No tattoos.

Face: Beautiful from well above average GND to DDG. Any man would say she is a beautiful woman, the degree of which obviously is subjective. She does wear makeup but even with little to none applied she looks very good and attractive . She has big beautiful eyes and big soft luscious lips. Her smile enhances her beauty. Her hair is as depicted in the pics. Clear complexion and very smooth and soft skin.
Body: Enhanced chest. One of the best body's I have seen on an SP and women in general. She has modelesque body with extremely sexy proportions, as depicted. Extremely sexy. She is in shape, flat stomach not a hard body but she is firm in all the right places. You should have seen her in that bikini. I guarantee you every man there would have agreed that her body is breathtaking and spine-tingling. The mirror images of her body were unlike anything I have seen. She takes care of herself well and is manicured. As shown she could definitely grace the pages of a bikini type magazine or a fashion magazine.

Personality
Michelle is very friendly, warm and outgoing. I found her sophisticated, well mannered, elegant and very passionate. She also can be very naughty wwhen she wants to be…and it is often. lol. She is a sweetheart, is very caring and considerate. We had a few discussions during which the true beautiful depths of her good heart radiated. She made sure I was comfortable and was having a good time at every stage. She was very open, sincere, and honest. She is a good conversationalist and seemed interested and engaging. Michelle also has a good sense of humor and has a great smile and laugh. I found her mood is medium key in a pleasant and fun manner as opposed to an overly bubbly and loud personality.
Her sexual personality is intense. She really enjoys sex, is insatiable and aims to please. More in the next section.

The Michelle Experience
As soon as I entered the complex the momentum I carried from the SA M&G was sustained. Michelle looked great and her personality was consistent. She said she was excited to see me and I was greeted with a big hug and kiss. Those lips are so soft and delicious. I honestly felt a tingle down my spine. She was hot. We chatted for a bit and then I asked to take a shower. She gave me a towel and accompanied me the few steps to the bathroom. She made the environment very comfortable. The atmosphere was had class, was enticing, erotic and romantic. I felt like hiring a piano and a piano player to play blindfolded like in Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut while we got intimate. Michelle was fun and playful. Her sexual drive and stamina was impressive. She really new how to take care of a man and push all his buttons to drive one crazy with extascy. She wanted to make sure I had a good time and was pleasured. At the same time she seemed to really enjoy herself as well…I hope. She was very responsive and did not fake (which I like). She was oozing passion. She was open to suggestion and accepted suggestions. She also provided valuable complements and feedback so maximize sexual satisfaction for the both of us, which I prefer and promote. As I mentioned before the visuals of Michelle's body in the mirrors drove me absolutely crazy. She is experienced and it showed as her techniques were very refined and provided great pleasure. She new what she was doing. I had a good workout as usually and I was sweating.
Menu: All acronyms, except Greek (didn't ask or was not offered). As in all cases YMMV.
Clockwatcher: Not apparent, but you know they have to. She was fully engaged.

Overall
Sassy Angels provided a first class avenue and environment to first class service.
Booking, communication and the in-call location were solid and positive.
Michelle had an awe-inspiring physical and personal presence.
Her beauty, personality, and service share the pinnacle of my experiences.
I really enjoyed my time with her and her company.
Like Mia was/is, Michelle I feel will be/is a SA franchise SP. One of the top in TO.
I wish I booked more time with her. :( Time seemed to have passed quickly.

Pervious Reviews
!

https://www.hubgfe.com/community/showthread.php?37515-Michelle-Sassy-Angels-Beauty-and-Service

!

Honorarium
Hour: $240
Half: $160
Affliation: Sassy Angels Toronto: https://sassy-angels.com/
Michelle's Link:

Desire to Repeat: High
Recommendation: High
Please feel free to ask me or post any questions or comments.

What an experience!
Thank you Michelle and SA, the pleasure was all mine…and I hope Michelle's also….I can dream right?

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Awesome review, CT. Michelle is a very sweet and passionate lady and gave me an ultra GFE experience when I saw her earlier this year. I am glad that you had an amazing time with her.

KR

Top Bottom