Made with Love

IN-Call Review - McKenna @ Select

D

Demien2k5

Spent a very pleasurable 3 hours late yesterday with McKenna who is clearly “fresh out the egg” and very new to the SP business, although not to the trade, having worked as a dancer previously.

I haven’t used Select very extensively, but booking was a breeze, having PM’d Robynn / George to inquire after her Fri availability and service menu particulars and received friendly responses on each within 15 mins of my inquiries. Can’t beat that, man.

Day of, made my way to their location and was really pleased to find a sweet, very upscale private condo, clean & well appointed, bathroom with all the amenities I’ve come to expect from high end agencies like Select.

So – door opens and I see the lady herself for the first time. First reaction is WOW! Really pretty girl, great smile, sexy eyes, smoking body….but…where’s McKenna? The pics online are a little deceiving. Not in a bad way, more for some reason, at least to me, she doesn’t look like her pics. Her hair was long and very wavy, she is deeply and flawlessy tanned, and she’s a very delicate girl. I had an image of a heavier, rounder girl in my head for some reason, but nonetheless, was not disappointed in this beauty in any way.

McKenna was dressed in tight jeans, heels and a nice casual sweater that accentuated her sweet curves, fulsome breasts, round bum and lithe legs. Her makeup was perfect and she was nicely scented in a very subtle but enticing manner I found quite appealing.

Knowing she was new, came into the session with absolutely no pre-conceived notions or expectations, and McKenna seemed somewhat surprised when I suggested we go slow, maybe lounge on the bed a bit to get acquainted better, as opposed to dashing off to the shower and then tearing back to the bed for the deed itself (she handed me a fresh towel about 20 secs past the doorsill! (Hahaha)

So we did just that, and I found she’s not only beautiful, but a very very sweet and personable girl, bit older that her posted age I’d say but not much, she really enjoys sex, that we shared some common kinky interests and desires, and that yes, this was all kind of a blurr for her and she was really drinking from the fire hose as a new SP, so to speak, and that Select had been terrific thus far in supporting her as she gets settled. That in particular was nice to hear.

Having discussed what I like and enjoy, and discussing her interests and boundaries too, was off to the shower and back to join McKenna in the boudoir.

Great sensual, then very passionate DFK, with lots of hair grabbing and scratching of nails across skin on both sides, then McKenna stood up and shyly stripped down revealing a great tanned bod, sweet enhanced D bust, large dark responsive nipples, lovely hips and ass, immaculate velvet kitty, and some sexy tattoos in very interesting places (which personally I find hot, although some may not). More intense DFK, great enthusiastic BBBJ/BLS with gobs of spit dripping and flying everywhere, some sensual ass teasing by her, then over to doggie for nice ride vigorous ride, McKenna moaning and purring erotically, gripping the sheets, dirty talking to me to over her shoulder while I gripped her long thick tresses tightly, to encourage me seductively and keep me rock hard while we fucked. Had to go a bit easier in doggie than usual as I said she’s more petite and delicate than the pics lead me to believe and I had the impression either my size or depth of stroke was a bit of a discomfort, although she did say on a couple of occasions she was fine when I asked if she was comfortable and okay with continuing in that POS..

Went like that for a while then really needed to finish so first SOG was a handheld CIM / facial while she frigged herself and BLS’d me, then promptly she climbed up, smiled wickedly, and then proceeded to give me a very raunchy and messy extended DFK/Snowball just like we’d discussed earlier. Man, this girl has erotic edge, that’s for damn sure! And I loved every second….deviant fucker that I am….

We cleaned up some, then spent some time yakking some more about tons of stuff, and when I asked McKenna if / what she’d enjoyed so far in our session, she laughed and said, again kinda’ shyly “I like when you stuck your cock in me, stretched my pussy and fucked me in doggie. Could we do that some more?” Doesn’t get much more frank and to the point than that! So we did just that until again I couldn’t take it any more, and moved to straddle McKenna’s face where she very aggressively and lustily rimmed the bejeezus outta’ me while almost painfully squeezing and yanking my already aching balls until I reached another very intense SOG, finishing with a nice pool across her flat little tummy.

Cleaned up again, and with five minutes to go, was receiving a warm, heartfelt hug from McKenna, and nice passionate goodbye kiss as I slid exhausted and completely satisfied out the door to head home.

Can’t vouch for McKenna, but I personally really enjoyed myself, highlights definitely being her great DFK, her raunchy DFK/Snowball (YMMV) and her lusty rimming which drove me wild and gave me a fantastic 2SOG that knotted me up inside for about two hours afterwards.

Overall:

Face: 8.5
Body 8.0
Attitude: 10
Hygiene: 10
Service: 10+
Repeat: McKenna and Select? Yes and Yes

Note: She is very new to the game, and there were a few "rookie" mistakes that occurred throughout our session, but I've chosen not to publish as we've all been there as noobs, and there has to be some give adn take in every encounter. Nothing major, stuff I found kinda' cute and which showed her genuine nature and innocence to a degree...She'll learn as she goes for sure, but remember dudes, patience is a virtue rewarded tenfold in time and benefits!

Treat her well guys, she's a real sweetheart and a very enjoyable SP experience! :cool:

Now about this other Select lady Jenn!?....what's that gotta be like! :twisted:

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Re: Review - McKenna @ Select

Excellent review as always, Demien. You did a great job initiating McKenna into the SP world as her first client.

Thanks for taking one for the team.

KR

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

You are a class act Demien by taking it easy on this jewell your are always well rewarded. Great writing skills. Thanks for the fun review.

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290

OMG did she really said this?.“I like when you stuck your cock in me, stretched my pussy and fucked me in doggie."

Your review left me wanting for more, great review Demien.

D

Demien2k5

severeaddicted said:
OMG did she really said this?.“I like when you stuck your cock in me, stretched my pussy and fucked me in doggie."

Swear to God she did. I was pretty surprised given she does have some shyness about her when you're just hangin' out and talking, but it may have just been a deliberate attempt to excite me, as I'd told her I really get off on dirty talk. Either way, it was instant wood..

kissmyass

Joined Jan 21, 2010
Messages 157

Wow great review to read welcome Demien and hope to read more of your famous reviews. Where her man mades solid like basketballs or the soft type?.

B

Beenthere123

Demien2k5 said:
very passionate DFK, with lots of hair grabbing and scratching of nails across skin on both sides
Damn I want some of that

Demien2k5 said:
great enthusiastic BBBJ/BLS with gobs of spit dripping and flying everywhere
That as well

Demien2k5 said:
first SOG was a handheld CIM / facial while she frigged herself and BLS’d me, then promptly she climbed up, smiled wickedly, and then proceeded to give me a very raunchy and messy extended DFK/Snowball
Shit that is raunchy as hell

Demien2k5 said:
“I like when you stuck your cock in me, stretched my pussy and fucked me in doggie.
Fuck dirty talk as well.

Demien2k5 said:
Treat her well guys, she's a real sweetheart and a very enjoyable SP experience!
I will Demien she is a must see thanks for the introduction.

Top Bottom