Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Playmates Toronto

IN-Call Review Marisol @ Exquisite

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Yesterday I've met Marisol thanks Vanessa for your great job.

Marisol is beautiful, sweety and amazing girl. I am not into numbers so I'll compare some details of her service and body with my ATFs to give you guys who didn't see her yet an idea as well as I'll start to use comparison scales on my reviews, to me #1 service, #2 personality and #3 beauty are on this importance order.

Remember a review is always very subjective is just my point of view.

I like the idea of Kirk's atractivines scale so I created my own scales about service, personality, beauty and overall. Below is a grouping comparison of the girls I've seen and where I think she fits in.

Category Service:

Alfa -Hailey @ NGT, Holly Hartley @ Indy, Sebelle @ Exquisite, Amanda @ Mirage (retired);

Beta - Leslie @ Indy, Natalie @ Exquisite, Melody @ Entourage, Maii @ NGT, Cassidy @ Entourage, Darya @ Exquisite, Dawn @ Cachet, Marisol @ Exquisite, Tina White @ Indy;

Gamma - Luana @ Roommates, Kassey @ Roommates.

Category Personality:

Alfa - Melody @ Entourage, Holly Hartley @ Indy;

Beta - Leslie @ Indy, Hailey @ NGT, Daisy @ TAG 141 ( retired), Sebelle @ Exquisite, Natalie @ Exquisite, Maii @ NGT, Dawn @ Cachet, Marisol @ Exquisite, Luana @ Roommates, Cassidy @ Entourage, Darya @ Exquisite, Amanda @ Mirage (retired), Tina White @ Indy;

Gamma - Kassey @ Roommates;

Category Beauty:

Alfa - Cassidy @ Entourage, Leslie @ Indy, Natalie @ Exquisite, Luana @ Roommates, Hailey @ NGT, Daisy @ TAG141 (retired);

Beta - Marisol @ Exquisite, Sebelle @ Exquisite, Maii @ NGT, Melody @ Entourage, Holly Hartley @ Indy, Dawn @ Cachet, Darya @ Exquisite, Amanda @ Mirage (retired);

Gamma - Tina White @ Indy, Kassey @ Roommates;

Overall Category:

Alfa - Hailey @ NGT, Holly Hartley @ Indy, Melody @ Entourage, Natalie @ Exquisite, Cassidy @ Emtourage, Sebelle @ Exquisite, Leslie @ Indy, Amanda @ Mirage (retired);

Beta - Maii @ NGT, Dawn @ Cachet, Darya @ Exquisite,Marisol @ Exquisite Luana @ Roommates, Daisy @ TAG 141 (retired);

Gamma - Kassey @ Roommates, Tina White @ Indy.

FACE: beautiful comparable to [email protected]

PICTURES: Pictures on Exquisite site are accurete;

BBBJ/DT/CIM: It was a MT but her bbbj is average, soft comparable to Natalie @ Exquisite; [email protected] and [email protected] are on a step up to me. CIM is not on her menu.

BODY: perfect

DATY: yes, it was amazing; beautiful, clean, shaved and delicious pussy.

TITS: beautiful and naturals comparable to Hailey's tits.

LFK: Average.

TATTOOS & PIERCINGS: she doesn't have tattoos neither piercings.

GREEK: she doesn't do travel to the islands.

COST: $250/hr.

AGENCY: Easy to deal with, very professional.

REPEAT: Yes

If you are looking for a PSE she is not your girl but if you are looking for a GFE she's Your girl.

Thanks Marisol for the wonderful time you're such a sweet and amazing girl.

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Wow, what a great effort. I enjoyed the review, and I really like the new style that you have employed........it's extremely helpful.

Romance

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2010
Messages 1,482
Great review. Thanks for the info. Man, the last time I was in toronto I really was drooling over her pics and wanted to see her but missed her by one day when she came back from vacation. One day...

M

Musketeer

romance said:
Great review. Thanks for the info. Man, the last time I was in toronto I really was drooling over her pics and wanted to see her but missed her by one day when she came back from vacation. One day...

Great review. Love the new style. Thanks for sharing.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Great review, Wilson. I am glad that you had an enjoyable time with Marisol.

I had the pleasure of seeing her shortly after she first started at Exquisite, and as you said, she is an amazing lady and a sweetheart. She is definitely a gem.

KR

Chef

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 428
Thanks Wilson, well put together review very impressive.

Tiger Woods

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 740
king21 said:
Great review, I think a new trend has been started in the categories, perhaps will should all follow suit!

Keep your thoughts to yourself King. :na: Great review once again Wilson.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
forestgrumpy said:
Heck of a great review Wilson, no dfk?.

Thanks Forest, just LFK, maybe DFK it's a ymmv on her menu once KR got it when he saw her anyway I'm glad to have met her, she's a nice girl. Sweet sensual and light kisses we had a great time.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Lone Wolf said:
Wow, what a great effort. I enjoyed the review, and I really like the new style that you have employed........it's extremely helpful.

Thanks Lone Wolf;

Romance said:

Thanks Romance, I hope that you have a better luck next time she's amazing.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Musketeer said:
Great review. Love the new style. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Musketeer.

King21 said:
Great review, I think a new trend has been started in the categories, perhaps will should all follow suit!

Thanks King, I don't think so different writings is great, it keeps the board unique and a good reading.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Knight Rider said:
Great review, Wilson. I am glad that you had an enjoyable time with Marisol.

I had the pleasure of seeing her shortly after she first started at Exquisite, and as you said, she is an amazing lady and a sweetheart. She is definitely a gem.

KR

Thanks buddy, I agree with you she's a gem.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Chef said:
Thanks Wilson, well put together review very impressive.

Thanks Chef.

Broocklee said:
Nice review wilson I may use the Kirk style review on my next one.

Thanks Brooklee.

Hardon1 said:
Good one Wilson keep them coming.

Thanks Hardon.

Tiger Woods said:
Great review once again Wilson.

Thanks Tiger.

Jawbone said:
Well written review!

Thanks Jawbone.

Beenthere123 said:
Awesome review my friend, the babe looks Hot.

Thanks my friend, yes she's hot.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Now that's what I am talking about!

Superb review wilsonJ and credit to Kirk for the foundation.

Very, very helpful, and with little bais and/or subjectivity, as reviews should be.

Top Bottom