Made with Love

IN-Call Review: Lola @ Naughty Girls

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
Lola @ Naughty Girls

Decided to come out of my recent hiatus and indulge in a bit of wholesome debauchery. I noticed that Lola @ NGT was available and she has been on my TDL for some time so I decided to pull the trigger. This was my first time using this agency and they were easy to work with in setting up the appointment. Arrived at their incall location in the financial district and went up to the room, where Lola welcomed me in. Lola gave me a hug and I took care of business before going in for a shower. Lola looked as I had imagined her: a very young looking Latina with a petite and curvy figure. Facially she is GND cute with nice big brown eyes.

I get out of the bathroom and joined Lola on the bed. We start immediately with DFK and the clothes quickly come off. When I removed Lola's bra, my eyes quickly widened. I thought she had some of the best natural breasts I've encountered in recent memory. I positioned myself on the edge of the bed and Lola got on her knees and started a BBBJ. She didn't take it that deep but she had good pacing and used her tongue well, also massaging my balls while sucking was a nice touch. After I few minutes I really wanted to fuck her so I put on the rubber and entered Lola in mish. She isn't the highly vocal type but she will let out soft moans, physically fairly responsive with a lot of kissing and caressing. She was especially tight when I was thrusting with her legs over my shoulders. I wanted to view of that nice round ass so we switched to doggy for a bit, great visual with her swaying back and forth and me grabbing her tits from behind. Next I asked Lola to get on top and this is where she really shines. Her CG was fast, aggressive, and was performed with great enthusiasm. Basically, she rode the shit out me me, lol :). We went through the range of positions once more before it was game over.

We chatted for a few minutes during downtime. Lola has a very friendly persona and is more on the quiet and shy side. She then asked me if I wanted another round so we started up the action again. Unfortunately the session was almost over and we didn't have enough time to finish round two. She had another appointment coming up so extending the session wasn't an option. I went in for a shower and got dressed before kissing her goodbye. Overall I came out of this session quite pleased and I enjoyed Lola's company very much.

Summary

Face 7.4/10

Cute GND type facially. Nice big brown eyes. Looks very young and I think her stated age is accurate. Clear complexion.

Body: 8.25/10

Her body is petite and curvy but firm. Awesome natural breasts. Great round ass. No tattoos. Very smooth skin. Stated height, weight, and measurements seem accurate. Pics are accurate.

Service: 9/10

Very eager to please and great attitude. Full GFE. I think some PSE items are on the menu but I didn't inquire specifically. Lola has a shy and quiet personality but once the action starts she is full of energy. Lola is of Latin background but was born/raised in Canada (no accent). She is still relatively new to this and has a bit of an amateurish quality to her which was a bit refreshing. If you are looking for a student type GFE I would recommend Lola. I suspect subsequent visits will be even better so I would definitely consider repeating.

Last edited:

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
zorro said:
More like how long was he in the hiatus mode?, great reading material dude.

Only a month and a half, long for me hobby wise heheh.

Beenthere123 said:
Good one Wipo and glad you keeping your dick busy. :cool:

Use it or lose it my philosophy :)

mynameismo said:
Happy for you Elassowipo 9/10 for service are very high marks. What other SP you rate that high?.

TBH I usually rate looks much more critically than service. Usually if the SP is at least GFE, and has a positive attitude then I'll give 8/10 or higher. See my previous reviews for ladies I've rated highly.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Beenthere123 said:
Basically, she rode the shit out me me, lol:) :eek:

Good one Wipo and glad you keeping your dick busy. :cool:
Thx for review Wipo, I'll definitely try to see Lola.

Is it a cultural thing, but do Latina's like to ride? I recently saw Tina (Tag/DM) and she rode me till tomorrow . . . I couldn't stop her, even if I wanted to.

Top Bottom