Made with Love

IN-Call Review Leslie of Mystique/TOG

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
#

Very easy going personality; she was laughing or smiling through most of our time together. It was a fun session.

She has a beautiful smile, with one of the best sets of teeth that I have ever seen.
Absolutely gorgeous face, one of the best looking ladies in the industry.

Her breasts are B's. They are beautifully shaped, firm and perky, and her nipples are extremely responsive. She has what many would refer to as a "model type figure".

Very open minded.
Fabulous kisser, with passionate DFK.
Outstanding BBBJ--one of the best-- with shaft licking, ball sucking, harmonica playing, tongue flicking, straw sucking. She also recognizes the importance of visuals; she gives great eye contact.

Not a clock watcher. I had 2 shots in 50 minutes, and I started to get ready to go, and she asked me to stay a little longer to chat. We talked for an additional 15-20 minutes.

I would definately repeat.

Last edited:

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Fantastic review buddy. Gotta see her. I won´t see an SP if the head´s not blue chip.

btw..´straw sucking´, ´harmonica playing´? These are verbatim the words Kirk Lazarus used. Am I missing something here?

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
olayda said:
Fantastic review buddy. Gotta see her. I won´t see an SP if the head´s not blue chip.

btw..´straw sucking´, ´harmonica playing´? These are verbatim the words Kirk Lazarus used. Am I missing something here?

I think she just has a general style that each of us experienced. So, no you aren't missing anything.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Lone Wolf said:
I think she just has a general style that each of us experienced. So, no you aren't missing anything.

Well, if you haven't seen Leslie, then you are missing the shaft licking, lip smacking, ball sucking, harmonica playing, tongue flicking and straw sucking technique perfected by Leslie. :lol:

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Lone Wolf said:
#
Very easy going personality; she was laughing or smiling through most of our time together. It was a fun session.
She has a beautiful smile, with one of the best sets of teeth that I have ever seen.
Exceptionally attractive face, one of the best looking ladies in the industry.
Outstanding kisser, with passionate DFK.
Her breasts are B's but they are beautifully shaped, firm and perky, and her nipples are extremely responsive. I generally go for ladies with large C's to D's, (I make exceptions sometimes for facial beauty, as in this case) so this is a huge endorsement for how happy I was with Leslie. She has what many would refer to as a "model type figure". For those who have seen Karyna, ex-Eleganza, ex-Mirage, she has almost an identical figure. She is also very flexible.
Outstanding BBBJCIMSW--one of the best-- with shaft licking, ball sucking, harmonica playing, tongue flicking, straw sucking. She also recognizes the importance of visuals; she gives great eye contact, while engaged, and the first time I came in her mouth, she showed it to me tipped her head back, and then swallowed. Then she went back for more!
Very responsive to DATY, and digits.
Not a clock watcher. I had 2 shots in 50 minutes, and I started to get ready to go, and she asked me to stay a little longer to chat. We talked for an additional 15-20 minutes.
I would definately repeat.

Looks like Leslie is back at G-Spot

Top Bottom