Made with Love

IN-Call Review Leslie@G-Spot

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Yesterday I've met Leslie she was on my endless TDL for almost one year so I decided pay her a visit and I'm happy because I had a great time with this beautiful woman, blue eyes, gorgeous face, blond hair, spinner body type mmmm....! A dream comes true.

It was the very first time that I've used G-Spot, booking with them was like a breeze, thanks Breana (the phone girl), polite, sweety voice, good and clear information talk to you is a pleasure.

Leslie is so gorgeous, sweety amazing girl. I am not into numbers so I'll compare some details of her service and body with my ATFs to give you guys who didn't see her yet an idea.

Remember a review is always very subjective is just my point of view.

FACE: gorgeous, comparable to Cassidy@Entourage, Natalie@Exquisite and Hailey@NGT.

BBBJ/DT/CIM: It was a MT but her bbbj is great, soft comparable to Holly Hartley@indy, Melody and Cassidy@Entourage. Hailey@NGT and Sebelle@Exq. are on a step up to me. CIM next time, I was more on GFE than a PSE yesterday kissing her and OMG it was so good that I wouldn't interrupt it.

BODY: perfect spinner.

DATY: yes, it was amazing; beautiful, clean, shaved and delicious pussy, comparable on beauty to Hailey's, Natalie's, Cassidy's and Melody's Kitties.

TITS: beautiful and naturals comparable to Hailey's tits.

DFK: WOW... she's outstanding comparable to Hailey@NGT, Melody@Entourage, Dawn@Mirage and Natalie@Exquisite.

TATTOOS & PIERCINGS: she doesn't have tattoos neither piercings.

GREEK: Sorry Gomes, she doesn't do travel to the islands.

COST: $250/hr.

AGENCY: Easy to deal with, very professional.

REPEAT: YES, she's on my ATFs list now.

PS: she smokes but it to me is not a big deal Listerine fixes it.

Leslie thank you so much you made my day and my world more beautiful, you conquested a place on my heart.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
hateliver said:
Nice and warm review Wilson her hips look big on her pictures and says 105 lbs. You then called her a spinner, can you confirm her weight?.

Thanks Hateliver, sorry I didn't have answered your question before I wasn't on the net thanks Wipo and HW for the help I agree with you guys and I think that the info about her weight is corret as well; trust me she's a spinner my friend, there is a pool about this issue I don't know if you've seen.

https://www.hubgfe.com/community/showthread.php?4939-Spinner-Classification&highlight=Spinner

Top Bottom