Made with Love

IN-Call Review Hailey@Naughty Girls Toronto

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Thanks to 4X for the TOFTT review that put this babe on my TDL as well as BT123 and Senor Gomes for the endorsement.

Hailey is such amazing girl who I'll compare some details of her service and body with my ATFs to give you guys who didn't see her yet an idea; if you have had the pleasure to met this beauties you will know what I'm talking about.

Remember a review is always very subjective is just my point of view.

FACE: beautiful, comparable to Sebelle@Exquisite, Melody@Entourage and Holly@RM. Natalie@Exquisite and Cassidy@Entourage are a little bit higher on my scale.

BBBJ/DT/CIM: soft comparable to Holly@RM and Melody@Entourage; Sebelle@Exq is on a step up to me (she gives you a soft one or an agressive or both at the same time).

BODY: PERFECT

DATY: yes, beautiful, shaved and delicious pussy, comparable on beauty to Natalie's, Cassidy's and Melody's Kitties.

TITS: beautiful and naturals a small size if you compare with Casaidy's and Natalie's.

DFK: Oh yeah amazing comparable to Melody@Entourage, Dawn@Mirage and Natalie@Exquisite.

TATTOOS & PIERCINGS: she doesn't have tattoos, piercing on the navel.

GREEK: amazing, she's over the top on my list, she's on the same level of Amanda@Mirage(retired) or even higher.

DIGITS: front and back.

COST: $200/hr plus $50(greek).

AGENCY: Easy to deal with, very professional.

4Times
I would definitely like to meet her again. She is not very talkative and I think she looks for you to take the lead but man o man what a great girl.
BT123
this babe is super cute better than the normal GND look with sedutive eyes and the Mona Lisa smile. Greek with no lube and damn another WOW she takes it as deep as I can go.
Senor Gomes
Repeat- over and over again she's Fantastic.
Hailey I'm glad to have the pleasure to have met you, you are between my ATFs and I can't wait to see you again.

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
Another quote from Senor Gomes when BT told him he was mean by reminding him of Hailey:
Sorry BT the cruel one was 4x I just jumped on the band wagon.

How many more will jump on the band wagon :?:

I am a HH guy Wilson you thing that will be enough time to sample her menu.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
DrAnus said:
Another quote from Senor Gomes when BT told him he was mean by reminding him of Hailey:
Sorry BT the cruel one was 4x I just jumped on the band wagon.

How many more will jump on the band wagon :?:

I am a HH guy Wilson you thing that will be enough time to sample her menu.

I think so Dr.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Borey the Bald said:
Thanks for another good review of Hailey Winslow. Hope they do not increase her price ph with her popularity.

Iambad said:
Nice review, how receptive was Hailey to daty and digits Winslow.

I can't take credit for Wilson's excellent review of Hailey:lol:. Guys you've mixed up our two handles.

Wilson excellent review and I really like the way you compared other sps to Hailey. Very useful information.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Borey the Bald said:
Thanks for another good review of Hailey Winslow. Hope they do not increase her price ph with her popularity.
Thanks Borey the Bald, me too; and I also hope that she continues working on the weekends.

Wilson

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Winslow said:
I can't take credit for Wilson's excellent review of Hailey:lol:. Guys you've mixed up our two handles.

Wilson excellent review and I really like the way you compared other sps to Hailey. Very useful information.

Thanks Winslow.

Top Bottom