Made with Love
Hush Companions

Hamilton Review: Gina Leigh: Seeing This Woman 2x is Dangerous

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
This repeat review is going to be very difficult.

The tough part is being able to articulate, what kind of woman, how much of a sensation Gina is. I want to be brief, since my recent reviews are so long, but how can I justly depict (review) the recent experience that Gina provided both on the emotional and technical level briefly?

This is going to be very difficult.

Please reference my previous review:
https://www.caerf.ca/community/showthread.php?4787-Review-Gina-Leigh-An-Affair-to-Remember-amp-Cant-Forget

Communication:
Same method as last time, through email. Same result as last time, Smooth: Advanced booking. Great communication. I arrived at the location at the appointed time and she was ready.

Looks:
She looked even more beautiful then last time probably because I was able to appreciate and notice more.
Face - Captivating. I love eyes. She has seductive and memorizing eyes that show a beautiful honey colored hazel under direct sunlight. With Gina I get hypnotized. Being an artist I really notice and appreciate details and fine aspects of beauty. There are a lot of those on Gina.
She is a natural stunning, knock-out.
She looks her advertised age. Lovely Lips.
Great kisser.
I have no doubt that I will a lot of support to this claim:

Gina is an extremely beautiful woman.....not just relative to SPs...but relative to all women in general.

Body - Same, as in my previous review. Better than her advertised pictures, as great as they look. Great features & proportions.

Still a head-tuner!

Personality:
Look at my other review all those traits unchanged.
Honest, sincere, sensible, personable, enthusiastic, open-minded. She always was smiling.
Still loves sex! Sexual Dynamo is an understatement actually. Go see her..you will see what I mean.
Even more heat, passion, enthusiasm this time around.
Her beauty and sexual vigor may seem intimidating however she removes that cloud easily.

Experience: (I am forced to add more details than I am used to here)
I failed to mention in my previous review that she is NOT a clock watcher.
In fact there is no clock in the room!
It is over when its over... I am pretty she if you are done early you will enjoy your remaining committed time. She is professional.

Previous review characteristics remained consistent.
This time however...

From start to finished we talked, laughed, joked, got personal, exchanged ideas, had fun, cuddled, got intimate, it was sensual, passionate, talked, laughed, shared....i mean...this was the epitome of GFE; Not just GFE in the technical sense but also in terms of the emotional sense and whole experience. I felt like she was my GF or life partner for that time and she had me really believing like I as hers.
It was a unique, extraordinary experience. (also really mean!! ..because I had to regain my perspective...back to reality...and I had to leave when all was said and done....sigh...its a hard life) (I have no idea what happened to me..i am usually good with this sort of thing)

I feel like I can define her and the experience like this:
This girl almost thrives on sex! Being hyper-sexual (high libido) , and having all this almost unparalleled energy, she could go all day with satisfaction and enjoyment...but chooses intimacy and focuses on low volume to make it extra special for the client and her.

I guess you can say she puts all her beans in one basket.
And thankfully we are the basket, and those beans..well they are spectacular..almost magical..they can make any beanstalk grow!! (Alright..i am having too much fun with this analogy..)
Sex is not a job for her it is a necessity to enjoy life.
And it necessary for her that we enjoy it also.

Overall:
I touched on my overall impressions in the experience section.
Better experience than the first.
To re-iterate:
The second time around was the most extraordinary SP experiences that I personally had, to the point where it was almost impossible to separate the reality of the relationship (SP-client) from its impression (GF-BF).
Based on that experience...I felt that..calling this a "service" or Gina a "service provider" is insulting.
She is very good.
It is very evident she enjoys what she does.
This is how it should be done and we should feel.

Can't wait for the next time.

Recommendation: High
Repeat Recommendation: High
Feel free to PM me with questions.

Honorarium:
Hamilton only - Incall prices:
Half Hour: $140
Hour: $200
Value: Worth it.

- New Updated pics as mentioned in previous threads

Very nicely done Gina and Thank you so much.
I wish you the best.

Barry abone

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 85
it was almost impossible to separate the reality of the relationship (SP-client) from its impression (GF-BF).

That is saying a lot, thanks CT.

howmuch toomuch

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 66
Nicely done CT. Gina's got a hot muscular/bodybuilder's body. Add to the fact she's a nubian goddess, makes her even hotter. Black domina's are my ATF. Have you had any B&D/S&M sessions with her yet?

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
howmuch toomuch said:
Nicely done CT. Gina's got a hot muscular/bodybuilder's body. Add to the fact she's a nubian goddess, makes her even hotter. Black domina's are my ATF. Have you had any B&D/S&M sessions with her yet?

Thanks for the kind words about my review guys. I try to paint an accurate picture and give you all that I can.

I have not had any BDSM sessions with her but it came up in conversation. She has a lot of experience as a dominatrix. And she seemed like she could be intense if you like that, and gentle, and cater to what you want. She is not black. I think it is best to email her about your needs. She is very personable.

moran

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 68
ChaosTheory said:
Thanks for the kind words about my review guys. I try to paint an accurate picture and give you all that I can.

I have not had any BDSM sessions with her but it came up in conversation. She has a lot of experience as a dominatrix. And she seemed like she could be intense if you like that, and gentle, and cater to what you want. She is not black. I think it is best to email her about your needs. She is very personable.

Nice. Thanks for the follow-up CT.

About this Discussion

12 Replies
1K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom