Made with Love

IN-Call Review: Felicia @ Mirage

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503

Despite the lack of pictures at the time, the agency's description of this French-Canadian spinner compelled me to TOFTT. I arrive at the downtown condo and I am greeted by Felicia with a hug and kiss. She is wearing a loose but revealing white dress with nothing underneath and spiky black heels. Facially I found her quite attractive and young looking. Her eyes have a seductive look to them and their light gray/green color contrasts very nicely with her long dark hair.

Felicia leads me to the bedroom and I hop into the bathroom for a quick shower. I get out and join her on the bed where we begin some slow and sensuous DFK; her lips and nice and soft. After a few minutes she stops and tell me "I want to kiss you down there". Felicia kneels between my legs and goes to work with a very good BBBJ. Her BJ isn't very deep but the motions of her tongue and hand are perfect, such that I nearly blew my load prematurely a times, LOL. Good eye contact too. I then ask her to lye on her back while I go in for some DATY, to which she seemed quietly responsive.

I then put on the rubber and enter her in mish. She doesn't seem to be the vocal type but I found her responsive physically and her reactions be to quite natural. As I thrust harder she wraps her arms and legs around me tightly which I liked. There was plenty of DFK throughout and almost constant eye contact by Felicia. I wanted to get a view from behind so I ask her to flip over and I enter her doggystyle. She has a very spankable ass and is very tight inn this position. I lye down on my back and Felicia rides me in asian CG for a few minutes before switching to regular CG. The way she moves and angles her hips makes it feel awesome. Watching her ride me while she looks into my eyes seductively was one of the highlights of the session. I couldn't take much more so I ask her to get off and finish me with another great BBBJ. Felicia sucks until I blow my load and continues as my cum drools out of her mouth.

She cleans me up with a few tissues and a warm towel (great service!). We chat for a bit while she gives me a massage. She is a bit on the quiet side and her English is limited but she makes a good effort to communicate. After I've rested up, we start round 2 which consists of BBBJ, mish, doggy, CG, spooning, with me finishing in doggy. Time is soon up so I go in for another shower. I get dressed and kiss Felicia goodbye before leaving.

Summary

Face: 8.4/10

Facially attractive. Looks to be in early 20's. Absolutely loved her eyes, as I thought they had a very seductive look to them. Long dark hair (extensions). A few facial piercings.

Body: 8.3/10

Slim and youthful spinner type body with a few curves. Pics and listed stats are accurate. Nice perky breasts. One small tattoo on back. Excellent hygiene.

Service: 9.5/10

Full GFE menu plus a few PSE items. Her only restriction was no digits. She had a very positive attitude and was always smiling. Lots of eye contact during BJ, DATY, FS. Personality is a bit on the quiet side but that may be partially due to language barrier. She doesn't hesitate to initiate and will offer suggestions to keep things moving. I got the impression that she genuinely wanted me to have a good time; customer service oriented. Overall experience exceeded expectations. Would recommend to others.

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
SandOnTheBreeze said:
Thanks for TOFTT. Service sounds great. I take it you think she's worth the VIP donation?

I had a good time with Felicia but I wouldn't put her at the same level as Daphne or Jessie, who are undoubtedly worth the VIP premium.

jagger

Joined Feb 7, 2010
Messages 173
severeaddicted said:
Reading LL's review does make me wonder if first clients get better YMMV, nice review Els.

The sp not burned out after having 3-7 different dicks in one day, a valid observation. Do you perform your best early morning or 4 pm when almost time to go home.?

Top Bottom