Made with Love

IN-Call Review - Erin @ Select Company: A very nice hour!

U

User Name

I saw Erin at Select earlier this week, and it was a blast.

I haven't visited a Select Girl in ages, so I was very pleased with their new (newish?) location near the College subway station.

The apartment was spacious and clean - and booking was a breeze. Everything was on schedule. This is a big issue for me, as I'm often in a rush and I had a few issues with Select in the past with girls showing up late.

I was greeted at the door by Erin, who stood very tall in her heels. She's 5 ft 9, and has a long, athletic body. I'd say she has GND looks, but I'd actually upgrade that to J Crew model looks - gorgeous in a very natural way, including some terrific freckles here and there.

This girl has a rocking body, great legs, beautiful ass and some nice small B cup tits with pierced nipples.

Service wise - she was terrific: DATY, BBBJ with serious DT, multiple positions, COB. She had no problem getting me ready for the 2nd SOG, and I think the DFK was key.

Lovely girl with a good head on her shoulders. I look forward to seeing her again.

Looks: 8
Body: 8
Service: 9
Repeat: Without a doubt

About this Discussion

16 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom