Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Toronto Passions

IN-Call Review - Erin @ Select Company: A very nice hour!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
U

User Name

I saw Erin at Select earlier this week, and it was a blast.

I haven't visited a Select Girl in ages, so I was very pleased with their new (newish?) location near the College subway station.

The apartment was spacious and clean - and booking was a breeze. Everything was on schedule. This is a big issue for me, as I'm often in a rush and I had a few issues with Select in the past with girls showing up late.

I was greeted at the door by Erin, who stood very tall in her heels. She's 5 ft 9, and has a long, athletic body. I'd say she has GND looks, but I'd actually upgrade that to J Crew model looks - gorgeous in a very natural way, including some terrific freckles here and there.

This girl has a rocking body, great legs, beautiful ass and some nice small B cup tits with pierced nipples.

Service wise - she was terrific: DATY, BBBJ with serious DT, multiple positions, COB. She had no problem getting me ready for the 2nd SOG, and I think the DFK was key.

Lovely girl with a good head on her shoulders. I look forward to seeing her again.

Looks: 8
Body: 8
Service: 9
Repeat: Without a doubt

B

Beenthere123

Damn another awesome review of Erin, she is up there in my TDL. Thanks UN.

I

iceman_dci

Dammit boy...my TDL WILL NEVER get smaller....okay, no jokes about my penis

Nice one UN(2)..Welcome to the CAERF Family

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
User name mind changing your avatar pic, hate it when a dude smiles all the time.:twisted: Fine do enjoy your review.

A

All4one

I liked her pictures. She will be my next stop. Thanks UN

afterdark

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 85
Thanks for the review UN. She looks hot. Her bio mentions she provides greek. Did she offer it during the session?

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Iambad said:
User name mind changing your avatar pic, hate it when a dude smiles all the time.:twisted: QUOTE]

Keeping up to your handle name :???:

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
All4one said:
I liked her pictures. She will be my next stop. Thanks UN

Agreed, those pics are very nice. Appreciate the info.

the dharma

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 114
Nice find UN. She sounds like a near perfect looks/service sp. Will add her to my TDL. Thanks.

S

Senor Gomes

iceman_dci said:
Dammit boy...my TDL WILL NEVER get smaller....okay, no jokes about my penis

Nice one UN(2)..Welcome to the CAERF Family

Talking about the little one again Iceman.

Top Bottom