Made with Love

IN-Call Review: Dita at Maximum Pleasures- Beauty, Classy, Elegance & She'll Knock your Socks Off

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346

Introduction

Honestly, it was the moment I read our friend Wilsonsjo' review and saw where Wilsonsjo placed Dita in his relative rank list compared against an incredible SP population, I knew I had to meet her.
Dita was placed immediately next on my list.

(although she was off last week and then because my testosterone seeping into my brain again it took control of my primary brain centres and made me try to book Vanessa at Eye Candy, but she was off as well)

So I just waited…..
It was kinda painful.
I went to the MUSE event, that helped somewhat, but it was not the same.

…I tried Maximum Pleasures (MP) website contact forum to set up an appointment with Dita so I had something to look forward to…no luck.

I checked the website,I saw that she was on schedule. Then I called right away, it was a pretty fast reflex response.
Note: Study the effects of testosterone on reflex's devoted to sexual activities.

Now the only question was, is Dita all that?

…there was only one way to find out….

Booking and Communication:
I have never booked with MP before. My previous attempts at emailing failed. I did not get a response to my inquires or proposed appointment request.
I booked via phone. The phone response was prompt and the gentlemen who answered the phone (I did not get his name) was pleasant, forth-coming and professional. I made the appointment no problem with clear instructions and flawless communication. I was given the location upon confirming that morning. Once at the location I called and was given the room number. I had a little bit of reception problems..i am not sure if that was my phone or the location (just thought I tell you that incase you get to that location, phone don't work then you freak out and miss your appointment and then cry, we don't want to be crying)

Located in the centre of it all DT TO. I had never been to that location before. It was nice. There is in-house parking available but I parked on a side street south of the main street: $2.50/hr, wanted to limber up a little bit before, lol. The in-call was easily accessible dismissing the usually TO traffic. The building is big therefore our actions are discrete due to the amount of activity. The room was a little smaller than I am used to but nicely decorated. The bed was huge and comfortable. There was a rectangular mirror vertically orientated but it was out of view from the bed…unfortunately…I like mirrors (as I always say in all my reviews..I am very visual). Amenities where provided, towels, soaps, shampoos but I did not see any mouth wash. Its all good. I always try to come minty fresh, if not then gum or mints are in my pocket (just incase you were wondering….probably not though eh?)

Dita

Accuracy of pics:

I felt these pics were moderately inaccurate. The impression I got from them is like I had when seeing the former Jemma's at Mirage pics. I can see a little bit of Dita in them. The pictures are her but I feel that she is different. Let me make it clear…she is different in the a good way. I feel she is not as thin as the pictures depict, her chest seemed larger to me, and she is more shapely. Accuracies included her hair, skin colour, and to some degree her body type and other subtleties, lips, hands and all that stuff that maybe guys should be paying attention to but I like appreciating a woman and all her details.
She also looks older than 19. She may be 19 but looks more mature.
Face: When I close my eyes I can still see her face and it is beautiful. In other words her facial beauty is very memorable and has made a lasting impression on me. I'd rank her amongst if not on top of the prettiest SPs I have seen. She has a clean and clear complextion. Her face is innocent looking. She has a great smile. She is very well kept being her eyebrows are teased and seems like she takes the time to make sure everything is right. She wears very little make up. I was trying to think of which celebrity she parallels in looks to but I can't put my finger on it….I think there is one. If I remember then I will post it. She has beautiful eyes, lips and a full beautiful face.
Body: As stated above. She is not a spinner as her pics may indicate. She is not a hardbody as well. She is close to my ATF body type (the athletic, hardbody type). She is soft and has great skin. She also smells wonderful, clean and is well manicured and maintained. She takes care of herself. I would not call her high-maintence but attentive and aware of what is considered visually pleasing. No piercings or tattoos.

Personality

First of all she was an incredible hostess whose social etiquette was second to none based on my experence. She helped take off my jacket and hang it (Tiffany Black did this for me as well) and provided me with hangers. She handed me a towel almost gheshia like in posture with a smile. She also..and this was unique…wanted to help dress me, clothes my shirt buttons and all that. It was very endearing, warm, considerate and showed a high level of class, elegance and sophistication which she displayed thoughout our meeting. She has this nice sweet, soft voice. She is a good conversationalist. Our conversation did not stagnate nor were there odd pauses. She is interesting and seems to take interest in her clients. She was very out-going and was open and seemingly honest about her life, ambitions, and present state of living. She always had a smile on her face and has a lovely laugh. There was this certain innocence about her and even a sense of modesty however she has this underlying sexually charged mischievous side that came out during the physical part of our session. She was enthusiastic and seemed to really love what she does. At that same time she has ambitions that will take her out of this industry she wishes to achieve. She has a good sense of humour, is funny and very complimenting.

The Dita Experience
As soon as I opened the door I saw this exquisite beauty and I was taken a back as I did not expect it. Once we started talking during which her personality came through and new I was going to enjoy this meeting. Those two are the fundamental and necessary variables that I require to have a good time. As I mentioned she was considerate, warm, and a great hostess. She was also very fun as during our time she did somethings to exude that. Her enthusiasm and how much she enjoyed her craft was very much evident. In terms of her "service" Dita, was second to none in my books. I could have kissed her all and orally stimulated her all day, and I almost did. She gave me a lot of attention as well and her technique was unlike anything I had experience thus far in this industry. She asked what I liked and was accommodating and amiable. She showed that she wanted me to be pleased and took great efforts to do so while all along giving the impression that she was enjoying it as well. She seemed like she was very much into it. She was very responsive in every situation and very complementing. It was the best sexual experience I have had thus far in this industry when everything is taken into account. We clicked on a many levels.
She was extremely passionate in many different ways. It was honestly like I was making love with a girlfriend. The epitome of GFE

She really did stop at nothing to make sure that I was taken care of and was pleased….well almost nothing.
The only thing that stopped us was a call from the agency exactly at the hours end. Time was up and it was made known that she had another client, at least that is what I think. I had never experience that before. She did apologize more than a few times. I would have stayed and purchased more time but she did have the other client and there was no room for that.

And if that client is reading this, let me just warn you…I am going to kick your ass because I wanted to stay longer!!! lol

Menu: YMMV, LFK,DKF, BBBJ, DT, DIGITS, MPOS (I did not inquire about greek but believe it is offered for extra), GFE
Clockwatcher: No. But it seems the agency calls when time is up.

Overall

I did not have any real serious issues dealing with Maximum Pleasures. I do intend to use their agency again.
Booking, communication and location were solid and positive.
Dita was exceptional.
She needs new pics.
Her beauty, personality, and service are at the very peak of my experience.

Pervious Reviews:

Honorarium:
Hour: $250
Half: $160 (I do not recommend this, I did an hour and that flew by)

Desire to Repeat: High
Recommendation: High
Please feel free to ask me any questions and/or if your experience or opinions paralleled or differed from mine post in this thread.

Wilsonj! You were right. I usually take reviews with a grain of salt (no offense Wilson) but since, he is undisputed in my books. I actually always have referred to his reviews using them to make judgments on who to see.

Now I am going to have to send him a big fruit basket….unless he was the guy that booked Dita after me…then I am gong to have to kick his ass!!! lol.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Great review Chaos. I also saw Dita recently and your description of the session may as well describe my session with Dita. Your review is accurate and tactfully written. She does have a beautiful face.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Dude you are very detailed orientated. You didn't miss a thing.
Thanks.
Excellent review CT. You write very well.
CT that was a nicely detailed review and recommendation of Dita, thx bro.:YMAPPLAUSE:
Dude you are an artist with that pen. At awed once again with your excellent review.

Thank you guys. I really appreciate your kind words. You guys are the inspiration
I don't care about anything else other than giving you guys the complete experience, details and all. I don't care how long it is.
I have been doing it from my very first review (duo of Mia and Sophia)

The more detailed the better as far as I am concerned. That way you will know everything going in and there will not be fewer surprises, if any (but i can't account for personal preferences).
Furthermore you can decide, with more information, if you want to even go in.
you know the cliche, bros before…
That is why I don't tell SPs/MPAs and all that my handle or if I am board member to remain objective and fair as possible…and this is all to help you guys.

Amigo You made me fall in love with her just by reading your review :shout:

She stays up high on my TDL.
I am due to get my socks knocked off.

Thanks CT, do continue your great roll.
Excellent review CT, She's at the top of my TDL

I hope you both have a great time with her and my experience matches your own.
I do recommend going in to any experience without expectations as experience/tastes may very.
But she is worth meeting based on the current demographic of the industry.

Outstanding review CT, I wasn't the guy who booked her after you; I glad you had such a great time with her as well. Thanks for sharing it.

lol. I usually try to book the ladies first..but she works afternoons to late on the weekdays…shoot I should have included that in my review. ( i am not sure about her time on the weekends)

I owe you a fruit basket then…or perhaps a box of chocolates that you can give Dita, making them from you, when you see her
(but I got to warn you, I will be putting a letter inside the box telling Dita these are really from me. lol)

Great review Chaos. I also saw Dita recently and your description of the session may as well describe my session with Dita. Your review is accurate and tactfully written. She does have a beautiful face.

Thanks Kirk. From you that really means a lot.

She does have a beautiful face. I say definitely is one of the best looking SPs out there. Everyone has their own tastes..and I have not seen every single SP out there…although I wish I have….oh..and I will. lol.

First Bambi, then Vanessa, then Sasha, and now Dita. What's up with this legions of new smoking hot 19-year old SP's lately? :biggrin:

No complaints here. Bring them on. Bring more!

Top Bottom