Made with Love

Review: Dina Doll (formerly of Mirage, now indy)

forkshyz

Reviewer
Joined Oct 2, 2016
Messages 31
(why won't this post be formatted properly, ugh, sorry everyone) (New HUBGFE member here, contributing first review) After reading up her reviews on this and the other board, I wanted to make booking with Dina. First time seeing her. When she announced her independent status on her Twitter last week https://twitter.com/dinaxdoll and with new website , I scheduled a 1-hour booking for earlier today. Because her website was still under construction at the time, my booking was done through e-mail, which also served as part of Dina's screening process.

The e-mail correspondence also allowed me to tell her about myself and what I wanted from my session, both which helps inform Dina with providing you a fulfilling session meeting your needs and desires. Shortly after wrapping up what was needed to be asked and known, days later, I e-mailed one more time the day before to confirm that my booking was still on, which she reconfirmed.

The day arrives, I arrive at her location. Got the timely text and headed up to her room in a few seconds, promptly arriving at my booked time. Ushered inside and was greeted by Dina with several light kisses at the door. In-between, I set down the envelope on the table and, though Dina offered to deepened our engagement, I opted to take my shower, eager to move on with fully engaging Dina. The room -- bed, furniture (chair, leg rest, tables, drawers) -- clean, all surfaces bare of items (save a laptop), granting much freedom to play upon.

The bathroom -- clean, fixed but favorable showerhead, clean towels, bodywash, mouthwash. Took my shower and then walked out to meet Dina. On Dina's service -- consistent with the already-available dozens of reviews on Dina across the boards. That's all I can say about that, and the best thing that I can say on the newly independent Dina -- further supporting all the acclaim she's received (dozens and dozens of reviews across more the one board, voted rookie of the year, voted SP of the year.

Look them up for more detail on Dina's person and service). I had a lovely time with Dina. When she asked if I was going to take a post-session shower, to which I answered yes, she asked if she could join me as well. We both showered and refreshed ourselves for the next part of our respective days, while talking the entire time. When I left, parting with kisses, I soon realized mid-exit that I left my sunglasses behind. Dina herself noticed just as I texted her about them.

Got them back smoothly and quickly. Thank you Dina, much appreciated. Wishing you all the best with your indy work, Dina Doll! Until the next time I see you. HUBGFE ad:

Last edited:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
forkshyz said:
So I'm a member on both T*** and HUBGFE, making the same contribution to both communities. Does being a member of S**** and T** add further suspicion to me too?

Welcome and it's a free society so post where ever you like...the only upside to only keeping the review here is it makes you eligible to win a contest but other than that post away young man.

Awesome review, now it's time for breakfast and Papa better have a black coffee waiting!!

cyber

Reviewer
Joined Mar 24, 2016
Messages 393
Madman said:
Welcome and it's a free society so post where ever you like...the only upside to only keeping the review here is it makes you eligible to win a contest but other than that post away young man.

I too prefer to post just here cos I find this board slightly more polite. However, I'd also like more people to know about the lady and hence post it at the other board as well.

forkshyz

Reviewer
Joined Oct 2, 2016
Messages 31
Rodi said:
Is she still offering her infamous pse flourishes now that she is indy?
From my session, she was a sexual kitten of a PSE. So I'd say yes -- but you can PM / e-mail Dina yourself and ask if just explicit PSE is still offered.

Joined Jul 9, 2010
Messages 292
The fact that she offered to shower with you at the end is such a nice touch. I really enjoy that part of a session. Often it leads to a final SOG to send me on my merry way. Dina is a gem she may be only 20 years old but she has the sexual touch and prowess of a woman years older.

Top Bottom