Made with Love

IN-Call Review Dawn@Mirage:....the dawn of a new day

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Saturday night I got lost inside a building that was croweded, busy elevators, the building has more towers than a castle many corridors as many streets in a big city and I was with a small slot of time as result I missed my oportunity to have met Cassidy.I got outside of the building, frustraded I was needing fresh air so I looked the hour 6:40pm I've got lost for about 20 minutes inside that building I thought for a minute what I would do, Roommates? too late, Exquisite? Vanessa told me all girls booked, I looked at my TDL Roksi? Nicole said she was booked too, Mirage? I called and the guy said:

_ We have Dawn tonight.
_ Dawn?

I've seen her before, I've tought  to myself why not? Even when we are in the darkest night of our lives always will be a dawn and a new day is coming.

I confirmed I had to pay her a visit.

I was feeling miserable I confess for have missed my appt with Cassidy.

I reached the main street, a cold biting wind was blowing the sort that precedes dawn in wintertime; I saw the building where my Dawn was waiting for me, Thanks God! It doesn't have so many corridors, diferent towers, wasn't croweded, elevators working smoothly.
I stepped into the right corridor :D I went straight to the suite where Dawn was. She opened the door with a big smile and a sweet kiss the best way to say hi, she is a great kisser, nice to talk to but I wasn't in the mood for conversation I took care of business kissed her, smiled and made my way to the shower when I returned I realized that just a 1hr session wouldn't be enough to recover myself I asked to extend for one more hour she agreed and we had a great time together even my head was spinning on that corridors and Cassidy's breasts on my mind. I enjoyed my time with Dawn. She's a nice girl. Beautiful and friendly.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Re: Review Dawn@Mirage:....the dawn of a new day

theman said:
Thanks for the good review Wilson. What did phone guy said when you couldn't find the place?.
Thanks Theman, he gave me the suite number 12 minutes later than my booked time. I had booked 1hr session, and all time I spent on the elevators and corridors killed my appt. He offered me a prebook when she returns to Toronto but now I'll book a 2hr session to avoid another deception, even her castle has 12 towers I'll meet her next time :) I hope so.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

mynameismo said:
Nice review Wilson good thing Dawn made you forget Cassidy.
She doesn't. Cassidy is still on my TDL but maybe I'll see Kareena, Becky, Daphne before see her I don't know yet.

Dr.Vastu

Joined Jan 14, 2010
Messages 29

Hi Wilsonjso,
Dawn is a nice girl I believe you.
But if a man is going to see a woman and thinks about Cassidy it means that Cassidy is worth to visit for sure.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

Dr.Vastu said:
Hi Wilsonjso,
Dawn is a nice girl I believe you.
But if a man is going to see a woman and thinks about Cassidy it means that Cassidy is worth to visit for sure.
I couldn't agree more Dr. ;)

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

kissmyass said:
You crack me up Wilson great review on your 2 hour session. What made you extend the extra hour?.
Thanks K, btw I saw Daisy after I've read your review, how about Dawn it was the circustances of the moment that I was living that made me extend my session with her.

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290

Dr.Vastu said:

Its like fucking your wife and thinking of another. Not called cheating but it is. Good one Wilson.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

Heatwaves76 said:
Wilsonjso said:
mynameismo said:
Nice review Wilson good thing Dawn made you forget Cassidy.
She doesn't. Cassidy is still on my TDL but maybe I'll see Kareena, Becky, Daphne before see her I don't know yet.

Problems, problems, problems ;)
LOL :lol: but it's a kind of problem that makes me happy in the face of them. ;)

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

severeaddicted said:
Dr.Vastu said:

Its like fucking your wife and thinking of another. Not called cheating but it is. Good one Wilson.
Ditto, :lol:
Thanks Severeaddicted ;)

B

Beenthere123

Awesome review Wilson anytime you extend a session for 2 hours is a great compliment and major endorsement. A must see in my books.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

Beenthere123 said:
Awesome review Wilson anytime you extend a session for 2 hours is a great compliment and major endorsement. A must see in my books.
Thanks BT, yes she's a nice girl.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

iceman_dci said:
Man oh man W...what kind of Labrynth is Entourage keeping this little gem in? I almost get the feeling that you're a mouse in a maze and if you can make it through, you get the piece of cheese, 'cept the piece of cheese is Cassidy. :lol:

Glad things worked out for you, just goes to show what separates the men from the boys, ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP PLAN!! :p
Thanks Iceman ;) Now I'm wondering to ask to Cassidy wear a princess costume to me :lol: instead school girl costume :roll:

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432

Wilson, Dawn is by far and away the best kisser Ive seen in Toronto. Mrs S and I are thinking about a session with her.

Top Bottom