Made with Love

IN-Call Review Darya@Exquisite

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Massimo said:
Why SPs change their name while they are in same agency?

Nice review btw Wilson.

Thanks Massimo, Vanessa told me that they changed her name due to others Evelyns are being promoting for others agencies right now.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
olayda said:
New hair, new name...guess she's reinventing herself.

Thanks W. Nice review as always. Almost a TOFTT:)
I saw her together with Natalie, perfect combination of soft love and sexy wildcat

Thanks Olayda, New hair, new name...guess she's reinventing herself.
I agree with you and think that's a good reason too.

I saw they separeted and couldn't agree more with you they should be a perfect combination in a duo.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Madmax said:
Evelyn, I mean Darya is the total package she works hard to get you 2 SOG per session. You got 2 Wilson.

Yes she does, No Madmax I'm a 1 SOG man on the majority of sessions but 2 SOGS were avaliable for sure maybe next time.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Beenthere123 said:
Did she slap you in the butt and told you to hurry up to the shower Wilson? if so then that is my Evelyn babe.
No BT she didn't but when I got back from the shower she asked if I was prepared to her:) I haven't met your Evelyn babe because now she has short red hair and is more calm and doesn't slap everyone's butt:lol: I was kidding with Vanessa on phone after my session that next time I want to meet Evelyn:cool:.

Exquisite

Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 15
Thanks Wilson for the lovely review of Darya and I am so happy you had a nice time! :)

mynameismo said:
Thanks Wilson, Evelyn always received favourable reviews cannot comprehend this one.

Correct and indeed proof that this isn't a case of a name-change to cover up a negative past. She indicated her desire to have a change while at the same time, I noticed two other agencies on another board advertising "Russian Evelyns" in the agency ad forum. I posted all of this publicly, and am telling everyone who calls for an appointment with Darya that she was previously Evelyn. It is no secret. In time she will just be known as "Darya", to my knowledge no one else has that name.

Looney said:
Good question 4x and thanks Winslow for your review.

I wasn't able to capture 4X's quote stating that age 27 and Wilson's "mature" comment are not compatible. I disagree. With the abundant plethora of very young girls working in the biz these days, anyone approaching 30 y.o. would be deemed mature. At least IMO, and obviously Wilson's too.

Wilsonjso said:
Thanks KR, for the info. Mirage? Exquisite? Evelyn? Darya? I think for this reason the mods don't decided yet how to put my review on the book.lol I'm just kidding

Again very simple. I called Andy - told him things were a little slow for her at EXQ and asked if he would cross-promote her to which he agreed. It is the same as many gals who work independently while simultaneously are represented by an agency, only this happens to be two agencies. No biggie. Hard to believe but not all of the clientele comes from review boards, and if she gets additional promotion through Mirage...I'm very happy for her. Either way, it's transparent to you guys, you are free to call up one or the other.

Thanks again Wilson, you are a pleasure to deal with! xo

Vanessa

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Exquisite said:
Thanks Wilson for the lovely review of Darya and I am so happy you had a nice time! :)

Correct and indeed proof that this isn't a case of a name-change to cover up a negative past. She indicated her desire to have a change while at the same time, I noticed two other agencies on another board advertising "Russian Evelyns" in the agency ad forum. I posted all of this publicly, and am telling everyone who calls for an appointment with Darya that she was previously Evelyn. It is no secret. In time she will just be known as "Darya", to my knowledge no one else has that name.

I wasn't able to capture 4X's quote stating that age 27 and Wilson's "mature" comment are not compatible. I disagree. With the abundant plethora of very young girls working in the biz these days, anyone approaching 30 y.o. would be deemed mature. At least IMO, and obviously Wilson's too.

Again very simple. I called Andy - told him things were a little slow for her at EXQ and asked if he would cross-promote her to which he agreed. It is the same as many gals who work independently while simultaneously are represented by an agency, only this happens to be two agencies. No biggie. Hard to believe but not all of the clientele comes from review boards, and if she gets additional promotion through Mirage...I'm very happy for her. Either way, it's transparent to you guys, you are free to call up one or the other.

Thanks again Wilson, you are a pleasure to deal with! xo

Vanessa

My pleasure, thank you Vanessa, I can't wait to see your girls again.

B

Beenthere123

Exquisite said:

Vanessa maybe you can answer a question I posted in another thread. What age is a SP classified as MILF.

Top Bottom