Made with Love

IN-Call Review Darya@Exquisite

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Book with Exquisite is always a pleasure thanks Vanessa.

I've met a mature beautiful woman. Darya is a Russian girl, she has amazing and sedutive green eyes, short red hair, nice and natural tits. She is a good kisser and a wild-cat on the bed almost so wild as Sebelle.

DATY: yes nice pussy,
BBBJ: agressive with DT,
SERVICE: WILD

She used to be Evelyn now she changed her name to Darya.

I had a blast with this woman. I booked a 1hr session and I extended for 30 minutes more and when I left the shower on the end of my appt. with her I found her naked on the bed masturbating herself what a view, man she loves sex.

If you are looking for a calm soft experience she's not for you she's a passionate sex dynamite woman and I love it.

Repeat: yes.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Massimo said:
Why SPs change their name while they are in same agency?

Nice review btw Wilson.

New hair, new name...guess she's reinventing herself.

Thanks W. Nice review as always. Almost a TOFTT:)
I saw her together with Natalie, perfect combination of soft love and sexy wildcat

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
4Times said:
Evelyn and Darya are the same???? Somebody please verify this because I have reviews recorded under both names now. Thankyou Darya for not choosing the name "JORDAN".

Here is what Exquisite said on another board...

As many of you have already noticed, Evelyn has changed her name to DARYA. New name, new look, new pics and a new fresh start. I know a lot of her reviews indicated an over-the-top wildcat, and even though she retains that high level of electricity...she is now more of her calm sweet self, representing the sensual woman she truly is deep down inside. Come see her new look with short dark red hair contrasting with her magnetic green eyes. BTW her beautiful breasts seem to be a topic of discussion lately and to set the record straight, she is not enhanced.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
4Times said:
Evelyn and Darya are the same???? Somebody please verify this because I have reviews recorded under both names now. Thankyou Darya for not choosing the name "JORDAN". :lol:

Thanks for the review Wilson. Sounds like you had fun. Another question. You said she is a Mature but the web site says 27. Those two descriptions are not compatable in my books. Is Darya older than the site description?
Thanks 4x, she's the same Evelyn, Vanessa told me that the reason for change her name was because there are others agencies promoting others Evelyns and she spoke to Evelyn and they decided go for a new name.

About this Discussion

42 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom