Made with Love

Review Contest Cut off Time

luvtolick

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 12
Re: Review Contest Cut off Time

SecretRendezvous said:
Start thinking about the top reviews you want to vote on guys.

Start posting them here so we can find some winners!!!!!

I really enjoyed luvtolick's review of Kylee Kisses. At least I really enjoyed the session so that I was able to write the review. I think about the times that I have spent with her often!

One vote for me...lol!!

luvtolick

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 12

Hmmmm...wonder why this site has gotten so quiet all of a sudden? seemed to have really taken off at first but nobody posting much at all lately :( :?

luvtolick

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 12

I am really wondering what has happened? Where did SR go? Is Cydney no longer on the board? As quick as the Durham section grew it is dieing just as fast :(

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255

luvtolick said:
I am really wondering what has happened? Where did SR go? Is Cydney no longer on the board? As quick as the Durham section grew it is dieing just as fast :(

I think things are really going really well here. I'm enjoying this place. Think this forum is just what Durham needed and I appreciate the posts. Guys just have to share more info with each other here. Think SR is the the main agency in the area. I'd like to read more reviews of the ladies there. I'm also learning more about the other services in the area that I didn't know existed.

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 23

I need you guys to determine reviews for the contest. I don't do that part. LOL

So rally together boys and start picking some winning reviews for the contest.

I am still here..... just a phone call away!

luvtolick

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 12

SecretRendezvous said:
I need you guys to determine reviews for the contest. I don't do that part. LOL

So rally together boys and start picking some winning reviews for the contest.

I am still here..... just a phone call away!

Like I said, I realy enjoyed luvtolick's review of Kykee..lol. The best part was the hour I spent with her in order to write the review!

TraderA

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 24

luvtolick said:
Like I said, I realy enjoyed luvtolick's review of Kykee..lol. The best part was the hour I spent with her in order to write the review!

... and of course in an uncharacteristic self-serving manner, I'd like to nominate Angel from SR, or rather, my review of the loss of my SP virginity at her very capable hands :)

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=882

Andrew

About this Discussion

13 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom